Skrillex

G Blance

In Ontario, he has gotten huge. The electro he produces is fucking ridiculous, the sounds, unmatched. The feeling, incredible.

I swear, every time I listen to him high I just float in a dream state. Here is one of his new remixes with Benny Benassi A big boy in techno and house.

Skrillex isn't relaxing, I don't know how people fall asleep to that. He's pretty good though but I prefer his tunes without lyrics, especially Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites.

Relaxing dubstep?

aCOWkickedME

Skrillex isn't relaxing, I don't know how people fall asleep to that. He's pretty good though but I prefer his tunes without lyrics, especially Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites.

Relaxing dubstep?

this is great!!

Skrillex is probably one of the only dubstep makers I DON'T like.

Also he screwed up that LaRoux In For the Kill remix, Skream did it way better

Examples

Skrillex

Skream

Just too much going on with the Skrillex, I prefer my dubstep more relaxing, though it just is basically a an added bass and drum track to the song.

Edited by Porsche 959

I can't explain to you how insanely awesome this was to see in person. The video they made for it is incredible as well.

Edited by Matt Wah

How to break up with your girlfreind with dubstep: I don't wub wub you anymore.

Seen him live twice, probably going to see him again this summer his shows are amazing.

Skrillex is probably one of the only dubstep makers I DON'T like.

Also he screwed up that LaRoux In For the Kill remix, Skream did it way better

Examples

Skrillex

Skream

Just too much going on with the Skrillex, I prefer my dubstep more relaxing, though it just is basically a an added bass and drum track to the song.

m8.. that version is absolute garbage :l guess that's why there's multiple versions tho Edited by Aeterna

I was listening to dubstep before any of you knew what it was :wilson:

It started in the UK, but I guess you needed the handicap

I watched the birth of techno before any of you knew what life was outside of the womb.

immortal as fuck

Edited by Emeraldwpn