Skrillex

G Blance

Saw Skrillex at Sasquatch this year. Was amazing. Bassnectar, however, put on a better show.

That means we were at Sasquatch on the same day!!!!!!!

Saw Skrillex at Sasquatch this year. Was amazing. Bassnectar, however, put on a better show.

destined to be together.

destined to be together.

So close, yet so far away.

Ever heard of Micky Slim? Buddy of mine had "Micky Slim" shaved into his head at one of his shows. Micky Slim thought it would be a good idea to give us all VIP tickets to his next show and added us to his bar tab so we drank for free. If you like dub step, you have to check him out. Skrillex is great too. Anyone ever been to Shambhala? It's a festival here in B.C Canada, if you like this genre of music and want an unforgettable experience you have to go.

destined to be together.

I was also with my girlfriend the whole time.

Ever heard of Micky Slim? Buddy of mine had "Micky Slim" shaved into his head at one of his shows. Micky Slim thought it would be a good idea to give us all VIP tickets to his next show and added us to his bar tab so we drank for free. If you like dub step, you have to check him out. Skrillex is great too. Anyone ever been to Shambhala? It's a festival here in B.C Canada, if you like this genre of music and want an unforgettable experience you have to go.

ive got about 10 freinds going to sham, i'm tempted to go but its like $400 to buy a ticket now plus you have to camp the entire time and i don't really like camping. it's an alcohol free event too, and i don't do drugs so i'll be sober the entire time while everyone else is high as fuck.

destined to be together.

I was also with my girlfriend the whole time.

damn... maybe next time :D