Interview about Gladz

Togusa

If you don't know who I am, I'm Togusa. I'm a member of RSC and the Zybez Blogs & Comics team and for my next article, I was hoping to do an interview about Gladz. I was informed by Unbeaten that this would be the best place to run this request by.

If there are any Gladz leaders reading this, then I'm always available to contact via PM on RSC, IRC, or Skype. .

Clans are a huge part of what makes RuneScape what it is today, and to my knowledge, the clan world was pretty much forged by The Sabres, RSD, Gladz, and 'The.' Being one of the oldest clans in RuneScape (along with being the clan which has accomplished so much in the past, such as being the first to migrate to RS2 and pulling the most people to one fight), the amount of things that can be discussed are pretty much endless.

Hiya :hi:

Yea I had talked to Murdoc and he said one of you would get a hold of us, was expecting for a pm on RSC but this works to :woeh:

So I will get a hold of you on RSC, since my school net is evil and hates IRC ;-;

We're looking forward to this interview. Nova should be handling most of the details, but if you need anything else you can PM me either here, or on Zybez. My username is the same. 

Muertesangri

nice  looking forward to this interview =)

Thank you all for your support. It'll be a great interview :-) I was hoping that I could also get some screenshots from past wars and a banner or two for the interview.

Jake's a dirty liar. If you could PM Nova Defense the questions wherever then that'd probably be best.

heheheeehehehhhehhe

Jake's a dirty liar. If you could PM Nova Defense the questions wherever then that'd probably be best.
i think it would be interesting to have jake do the interview :bryce: