Smartphones...

Ethan

The Galaxy 4 is a sweet phone. It kind of annoys me that Alaska is always about a year behind the rest of the nation when it comes to phone. The Galaxy 3 is just now available up here. 

This is the most difficult thread I have ever read.

Ethan, you like music

You like pictures

You like the outdoors

Get an iPhone and encompass all of it into one.  Or just go to the verizon store and play with things.  Its not like you are naming your child, you're allowed to browse and just buy something, its only a phone after all.

Ethan, you like music

You like pictures

You like the outdoors

Get an iPhone and encompass all of it into one.  Or just go to the verizon store and play with things.  Its not like you are naming your child, you're allowed to browse and just buy something, its only a phone after all.

Yeah, I was just trying to see what people had to say about their phones. Then it turned into hate against iPhones, Dstar turning into a 4 year old, and me sticking to my original idea of getting a galaxy.

Going to the Verizon store tomorrow. I appreciate the advice from those who gave it.

Siri should never be a deciding factor lol. I don't think I've ever touched it unless I've accidentally held the button down.

Ethan, it doesn't really matter what you pick to begin with because they're all pretty similar. Just have to make sure you don't regret it 6 months down the line.

Ethan, you like music

You like pictures

You like the outdoors

Yeah, I was just trying to see what people had to say about their phones. Then it turned into hate against iPhones, Dstar turning into a 4 year old, and me sticking to my original idea of getting a galaxy.

Going to the Verizon store tomorrow. I appreciate the advice from those who gave it.

People on this forum have been hating against anything with the name Apple on it for 13 years, whether or not they've ever used one besides the low-end educational line that Apple put out like 10 years ago.  What did you expect to hear when asking a question here? :dunno:

Ethan, you like music

You like pictures

You like the outdoors

People on this forum have been hating against anything with the name Apple on it for 13 years, whether or not they've ever used one besides the low-end educational line that Apple put out like 10 years ago.  What did you expect to hear when asking a question here? :dunno:

Oh, I expected little considering I said in the OP that I wasn't going to get an iPhone :P. Apple makes the best MP3 players though. And as far as I know, they're the only ones making quality MP3 player snow.

My phone is an iPhone and I advise against purchasing an iPhone
My phone is an iPhone and I advise against purchasing an iPhone

Then you're good.

samsung galaxy s3 or s4. big screen, highly functional, fast processor, will last forever 

iphones really aren't great. they're an average phone for an average price for the average user. plus they really hound on you to update every year

Edited by Jake
all this horse bologna about nexus and galaxy and shit is too confusing, there's no OS arguments or inconsistencies with the iPhone and its the most reliable and user friendly.

I'm pretty stupid and I can use an iPhone to its full potential.

lol those two sentences don't go together very well.

the fact of the matter is, iphones don't offer the same functionality and user friendliness right out of the box that a galaxy or nexus does. iphone and apple in general seem to want to restrict a lot about your phone, while samsung and whomever want to focus on accessibility.

and a couple more things, the screen size difference is noticable, and extremely handy. You're also not restricted to whatever storage is on the phone, you can have as many microSD cards as you can keep track of, so you can load movies onto one, music on another, or put it all on your phone if you want. it's really handy, and something iphones just can't do.

Edited by Jake