Has anyone been a Gladiator long enough to remember...

Lyme Degrees

Lyme Degrees

Well, in the spirit of honesty I felt like I should express I knew about gladz 8 years ago.

I was playing my old Char. ; Skipp003

and I was... *awe*... *shame*.. *reminiss*

Zeonic force evolution. I wanted to be Zeonic Force, and when they closed, I wanted into gladz. But I was only like level 96.

So in the spirit of my new clan (if accepted)...

Have you been a gladiator long enough to remember (your gladz memory here)?

I only remember the name of ZF, not any of the members or how much of an impact they had, nor how tough they were in a fight.

But WELCOME!

ZF is a familar name due to the stories other older members have told but I am definitely not from that era. 

If you are lucky Rafi, Gladzgasmic, and the some of the other members who have been around 5+ years will be able to reminiscence about that here.

There are quiet a few that still pop in and out here as well :P

I haven't been in gladz that long to know you, but hello.

Are you you asking for our favorite memories of gladz by the way? If yes I'll post a few on here.

Edited by A Dark Heart
Lyme Degrees

yes, favorite gladz memories, but thinking about that now, a public topic might not be suitable. but if it is, which it may, post away ;)

I fought in all the wars with the Zebra Force.

My favorite was the huge one in the northeast corner of the wildy that was probably about 200 vs 200, and before calling piles existed. There were a dozen people on every single space as far as the eye could see, everyone fighting small duels. We used Jerico's "Box" tactic, where we would all be following him, then he'd say "BOX!" and we would all spread out into a 5x5 box around him instantly.

i been gladz since 04 and i remember zebra force and was saddened when they closed because i loved fighting against them. always a pretty even match but gladz seemed to pull ahead most of those fights

Getting to this topic way late but I remember ZF (my very first RS war was against ZF) and ZFe. I think your name looks familiar, but it's been so long I have lost track of way more people than I would like to admit. 

Edited by Seike