Has anyone been a Gladiator long enough to remember...

Lyme Degrees

• 3 weeks later...

I remember one time there was this April Fools thread about some drama in the clan and how everyone was chatting about it behind the scenes and I post with "April Fools!" They delete my thread and invite me into the chat basically like "Fuck Spilk figured it out"

I remember when Joe Jenninz made a Computer Help forum at my suggestion then pretended to not make me a mod with the hopes I would freak out (as I always did). When I was calm about it he was all like "No, OK fine, have the forum I just wanted you to lose your shit"

I remember the gladz war at ice mountain right after Rune came out

I remember some duping controversies

I remember Lord Anatoly's huge runescape book. I ended up printing it out at school and it taking several reams of paper.

Some other stuff.. I am sure

I fought in the ZF wars too.  Gladz vs ZF was the last war ever fought on RS Classic.  That was the war where the Rohirrim were created, and Joe Jenninz led the infamous "Ride of the Rohirrim."  Basically, he choreographed a dramatic entrance to the war, and it was badass.  

ztos.jpg

I remember one time there was this April Fools thread about some drama in the clan and how everyone was chatting about it behind the scenes and I post with "April Fools!" They delete my thread and invite me into the chat basically like "Fuck Spilk figured it out"

I remember when Joe Jenninz made a Computer Help forum at my suggestion then pretended to not make me a mod with the hopes I would freak out (as I always did). When I was calm about it he was all like "No, OK fine, have the forum I just wanted you to lose your shit"

I remember Lord Anatoly's huge runescape book. I ended up printing it out at school and it taking several reams of paper.

Holy crap Lord Anatoly's book!!!  Do you still have that monster?  What an epic.

I fought in the ZF wars too.  Gladz vs ZF was the last war ever fought on RS Classic.  That was the war where the Rohirrim were created, and Joe Jenninz led the infamous "Ride of the Rohirrim."  Basically, he choreographed a dramatic entrance to the war, and it was badass.  

ztos.jpg

Holy crap Lord Anatoly's book!!!  Do you still have that monster?  What an epic.

I recall throwing it out when we moved my senior year of high school. I wish I could find it, I might give it a read. I might have it on an old hard drive, but I wouldnt even know where to start looking. Maybe the old forums have a link? I dont even remember where those were. We are getting old Rafi.

Tell me about it.

The 2003-2005 forums were free and were taken over by a hacker a few years ago.

The 2001-2003 forums were also free and didn't last past the forum changes at the time.

Tell me about it.

The 2003-2005 forums were free and were taken over by a hacker a few years ago.

The 2001-2003 forums were also free and didn't last past the forum changes at the time.

If you recall the URLs I might do some digging with the wayback machine and see if i can find an archived version, or at least the filename would give me a jumping off point to see if it is out there anywhere

Edit: I hit the motherlode.

I basically found all of the old Gladz relics that I knew i had on a drive somewhere but never bothered to look. I will post them all eventually but here at least is the quote i talked about with Joe from when he railed into me about a forum I suggested

Warning, mild anti-semitism.

Spilk- two suggestions. Put it above the archives. And make me a mod of it!
Joe- I MADE ME MOD
Joe- the only fun I would had with this board
Joe- and u ruined it
Joe- I hate you
Spilk- ?
Spilk- *crys*
Joe- I MADE ME MOD
Spilk  fine :(
Joe- AFTER YOU PLEADED TO BE ONE
Joe- NO!
Joe- I DONT WANT IT
Joe- I JUST WANTED U TO SNAP
Joe- than I would give it to you
Joe- I just wanted to see some
Joe- "THIS IS BULLSHIT COCK FACE THSI WAS MY IDEA"
Spilk- lol
Joe- god stand up for yourselves..
Spilk- im not like that anymore remember?
Joe- spineless.
Spilk- i was like that last year and i got bitched at alot
Joe- Im gunna change the board into my Nazi Party Meeting
Spilk- haha
Spilk- that might make people mad :P
Joe- ?  Who? Not Rafi
Spilk- lol
Edited by Spilk188

Rafi mad.

Joe had a punk conversation gone south me sometime in 2005 or 2006.  He and (Jerico?) pulled me into a convo and told me that they were closing the clan, and wanted me to know.  I told them that they couldn't close it until I graduated high school that spring.    Then Joe got pissed because I didn't give him any good freak-out material to post on the boards.  

Poor Joe.

Also Spilk, movie won't work for me for some reason.

Rafi mad.

Joe had a punk conversation gone south me sometime in 2005 or 2006.  He and (Jerico?) pulled me into a convo and told me that they were closing the clan, and wanted me to know.  I told them that they couldn't close it until I graduated high school that spring.    Then Joe got pissed because I didn't give him any good freak-out material to post on the boards.  

Poor Joe.

Also Spilk, movie won't work for me for some reason.

You might need VLC installed or to try a different browser. Try downloading it by right clicking and saving it. I found the song he made too.

Reading that log, it doesnt ring out as funny like i remember, it seems like him being mean more than anything