Elder Scrolls Online

Deathstar

I'd be more interested if the sub fee wasn't ridiculous.

Did they say how much it was going to be?

I heard a long time ago that it was like $15/month. Whether that's changed or not, I don't know but the fact that that number was thrown around put me off.

Source http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-22-the-elder-scrolls-online-dev-explains-decision-to-charge-9-monthly-subscription

It starts 6 est tonight? Also my uncle and his friends have told me there is a NDA so like supposedly by accepting the shit you can't talk about the game when you play it haha. 

It starts 6 est tonight? Also my uncle and his friends have told me there is a NDA so like supposedly by accepting the shit you can't talk about the game when you play it haha. 

I was wondering why I haven't heard a single thing about it. 

Starts at 6est tomorrow night. 

I was wondering why I haven't heard a single thing about it. 

Starts at 6est tomorrow night. 

ya

So after taking an hour to log in, I was in for 5 minutes before crashing again. 

Either way, if the rest of the game follows that opening location, it's going to be very dark and evil. That was probably the darkest (not like dark/light) starting spot I have ever been to in a game. I like it.

So after taking an hour to log in, I was in for 5 minutes before crashing again. 

Either way, if the rest of the game follows that opening location, it's going to be very dark and evil. That was probably the darkest (not like dark/light) starting spot I have ever been to in a game. I like it.

NDA broken CY@@@

I think it's funny how the game has your email address splattered all over the screen.

I had to go in to my graphics settings on my computer and find ESO and add it as a program that uses my dedicated card. After doing that the game crashed brb.

F yeah! I got an invite but didn't notice it was sent to my spam folder.

Although I'm ridiculously busy this weekend. :jade:

F yeah! I got an invite but didn't notice it was sent to my spam folder.

Although I'm ridiculously busy this weekend. :jade:

Nothing to worry about, the game keeps crashing.