It has happened again (three months ago XD)

Mock Shelter

Well, I don't mean THAT kind of eye-sensitive, but it does involve secret material. Will that also classify for the Insomniac board?

Every time I ask for the password, I go check the board once, then completely forget the password for future visits.

Have you browser save the password?

Every time I ask for the password, I go check the board once, then completely forget the password for future visits.

Have you browser save the password?

:thumbup:

Well, I don't mean THAT kind of eye-sensitive, but it does involve secret material. Will that also classify for the Insomniac board?
If it's just something you don't want to share with the world the general board would be your best bet. Anything significantly off-colour ->insomniac board.

If it's just something you don't want to share with the world the general board would be your best bet. Anything significantly off-colour ->insomniac board.

Welp! It looks like I'm going to have to PM one of you high up guys for that Password..

Officially declared as of yesterday. We are going to be in KAF by the 22nd of September! I should be back on US soil by, at least, the 25th of October :D!