Who remembers when...

BenKenobi

When I joined Gladz we had meetings on top of Varrock castle.

meeting up there for wars was badass, especially when melee / rangers / mages lined up, i cant find my ss's :(

Top Floor JBI anyone? 

Todays RuneScape is officially easy mode compared to how its used to be. Even down to little things like ease of banking like you said. XP rates are needlessly fast for most skills, XP can be bought to an extent, there are too many lamps and XP boosts, money is easy to come by, the list goes on and on.

Oh well :reporter:

I ain't even upset about that. That is just natural progression in an MMO. Except the buyable XP. That part is bullshit.

I'm with Jade.  I used to die to hiway men trying to get to the bank in Varrock, or I spent an hour getting 10gp for al kharid

Then I learned that you can cut through the north into Al Kharid, and thats where I met the scorpion in the mine.

That fucker.

I remember before there were ANY banks in Runescape.

I win.

I remember before there was any RuneScape in life and people played games like Mr. Matt. 

Now I win. 

I win.

I remember before there was any RuneScape in life and people played games like Mr. Matt. 

Now I win. 

I remember before there was life

I can see that I am entirely irrelevant to my own post... thanks guys!  :ninjahide:

sorry but i have no idea on how many banks are currently in lummby since the rs3/battle of lummby disaster

when the drunk dwarf random used to kill people... when a rune set with r2h cost 4m..... when party hats were dropped originally.... when mask sets cost 30k for red green and blue......when hobgoblins in wildy were a great training spot.... when there were certs for supplies..... need i go on???

when the drunk dwarf random used to kill people... when a rune set with r2h cost 4m..... when party hats were dropped originally.... when mask sets cost 30k for red green and blue......when hobgoblins in wildy were a great training spot.... when there were certs for supplies..... need i go on???

when almost everything was way above alch value :D

when hobgoblins in wildy were a great training spot
This reminds me of how much I loved training on earth warriors in the Edge dungeon. :wub:
when hobgoblins in wildy were a great training spot
This reminds me of how much I loved training on earth warriors in the Edge dungeon. :wub:

Shadow Warriors in the Legends Guild! And then I found Slayer and took five years to get 99 Slayer. 

I remember when there wasn't a bank up the castle stairs! 

My first clan held meetings up there. :reporter:

Getting stuck inside Draynor Mansion and quitting for a week :rage:

Edited by Chewy G

I win.

Now I win. 

I remember before there was life

Good fight, sir!

• 2 weeks later...

RS always had banks - they just used to be called Mules. 

RIP

Range_Joe

Gladz_Joe

Joe_Joe_Joe

Blaze Suxxor

Jerihomo

Blaze Suxxor2

IceSabreLOL

LOBSTERBOT

SWORDFISHIN

Many of which were deleted with probably billions worth of items in the current market.