Runefest lore leaks

Memphus

Can we all have a circle fap to Seren's perky nipples?

I'm kind of mad that they are showing us Zaros at all. His main allure as a character is the mystery behind him. Jagex isn't supposed to tell us or show us anything about him, ever. We the players are supposed to come up with our own speculations and draw our own conclusions.

Seren: 

ouri.png

Zaros (incorporeal):

0dbn.png

Zaros (in body):

4v9d.png

Zaros (back, where Zamorak stabbed him):

50i0.png

Bandos (we've already seen him in-game):
99eh.png

Unnamed elder god:
ok0z.png

Marimbo (Karamja monkey god):
7of2.png

I'm sad Seren looks so humanoid. 

BUT LOOK AT THOSE NIPS!!!!

Why does she even have mammary glands?!?!

I can understand why they may be bringing Zaros out.

Already confirmed that Zaros will be a part of the player's personal storyline via quests, and not a part of the world events. One player might have Zaros return to Gielinor and take on a host body, while another player may have him stay incorporeal, never to return.

The Player = Harry Potter

Guthix = Dumbledore

Sliske = Snape

Zaros = Voldemort

That's how it will play out for me. Zaros is a bad guy, in my eyes. So bad, in fact, that every single other faction on the planet joined forces to topple him and erase his memory from history.

Edited by Memphus

Armadyl vs Bandos next world event, will be PvP, and one god WILL die. They're going to have to give Bandos a huge NPC advantage (which makes sense lore-wise, Armadyls followers were wiped out), because as far as the players are concerned, Bandos is hated by all. It'd be like 10:1 at least.

Marimbo vs Brassica Prime as a permanent minigame sounds cool too.

Edited by Memphus

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Fate_of_the_Gods

Fate of the Gods will be a new Master quest, and is set to be released in 2014. The name was announced at RuneFest 3.
The quest will feature Zaros' return and the player will be required to help him find a new host body. Choices made during the quest will affect the appearance Zaros will have once he has returned.

During the quest, players will be able to walk on Freneskae, the Mahjarrat homeworld, and will learn more about Zaros' background story, the Dragon Riders, and the Elder Gods

I'm hard.