Runefest lore leaks

Memphus

• THE NEW SKILL
  • Called the "Inventor Skill".

• Second skill, partner to Divination skill. Technological revolution in RuneScape.

• Takes the divine energies of Guthix and combining it with existing inventions, such as the dwarven contraptions.

• New defence against the gods. Could give players the opportunity to fight back directly against the gods. Mentions the godless class.

• Contraptions similar to divine locations. Big contraption where players add raw materials and stuff comes out. "support skill for the production skills. It can smith, it can cook, it can craft."

• Different things can happen. "Sometimes odd things happen." (shows 90 2h weps concept art). Made out of tons of different pieces of weapons.

• Play with pyrotechnics, lightning conductors, explosives etc. "Think of it as Medieval alchemists that are experimenting." Sometimes you can find rare plans [blueprints?] and you earn inspiration, a nontradeable resource used to build "marvelous, untradeable things".

• Mark mentions that a lot of NPCs are going to dislike players who messing around with Guthix's energy.

• Large workshops to do the skill in.

• New pocket slot items and combat enhancement.

• "Relatively slow skill with some buyable elements for the mega rich."

• Level up my x feature

• Idea that items can level up themselves.

• Will start with weapons, but could apply to skilling tools or summoning creatures.

• (shows weapon called the Soul Eater). Says it gains power as you kill things, similar to slayer. Could talk to you. Lots of similar ideas.

• A lot of unique items and weapons that you can individually create and trade. Will have your own personal touch/player stamp on it.

IMG tags didn't work and the picture button didn't show up on mobile. Fixed it now.

BTW he replies to most of my tweets, and has even retweeted me before. Used to talk to me in game too, but I haven't seen him log in in years (deleted me maybe? :(). Chris L still talks to me though.

I just thought it was noteworthy because of the content of the tweet. Usually he would ignore something like that for obvious reasons :P

You talk to JMods? Lol since when??

Since a decade ago? Lol?

They used to be a lot more involved with the community, you used to see them walking around in-game all the time. They'd do cool stuff like troll us by teleporting us out onto the water and stuff.

Brassica Prime

Why is this even a thing. :/

I have to agree, the whole Brassica Prime being a god in my opinion is just stupid and is to keep a very minor group of veterans who actually want him.

I'd consider myself a veteran (Been playing for 10 years) and I just want this to be done.