Pc Build

Deathstar

psu makes a chirping noise higher pitched but a bit like trickling water. the noise continued but less frequently when the computer was turned off but still plugged in. stopped completely when unplugged. tested in another computer with same issue. rma'd and cross-shipping with EVGA but they won't process it for a few business days then it takes a 2-4 business days to ship 4-7 business day ground shipping wtf? i wont have a working psu until new years!

psu scheduled to arrive monday after next. psu I got is complete shit. makes a high-pitched noise inside the unit itself and the fan is bad on it and makes a constant thumping noise.

Dan -

windows 7/8/office software on /r/softwareswap.

Be careful with you trade with. check their history and read previous posts.. whover you trade with, they probably want paypal in which case they'll send you a 'request to be paid'. it shows up on your email. click the link and hit pay vendor. It takes like 5 seconds and shows the funds being transferred immediately. I contacted the seller, downloaded, and installed windows in a matter of like three hours.

My final build is posted somewhere above. I can take pics when I take it apart to replace my PSU tomorrow. the 300r doesn't offer much for space for cable management behind the mobo.

so far i've played Bioshock infinite and d3 both max/ultra settings etc.. both aren't really that demanding. Just what I happened to be playing at the time. w/ vsync and fps capped max settings... it doesn't spike, just stays at 60 fps the entire time :wilson:

1080p for now i guess.