Titanfall

Memphus

I was invited to play in the closed Alpha. I jizzed my pants at least 6 times per hour.

I am now playing in the closed Beta. My pants are exploding so hard. Oh my gawd. This game alone is worth buying an Xbox One for (if you are not a PC gamer, that is). Easily the best game of all time. TOO GOOD.

Are you allowed to post gameplay screenshots? 

Yup. We weren't allowed to share anything during the Alpha, but it's all open now.

Check Youtube or Twitch. There are dozens of players livestreaming. Actually, Titanfall is the #1 game being livestreamed right now, even passing League of Legends on Twitch (that doesn't happen). And Youtube has hundreds of videos already with millions of views. This thing is huge.

What makes it fun? From what I've seen you're running on some walls killing people and later you can get into a Titan. After that it just seems like you're a bigger guy who does lots of damage. What are the different game types apart from Team Deathmatch?

looks like this is gonna be a good game to dumpster people on

recommends a gtx 560 or later and an intel core-quad processor. Both are like 4-5 years old so most people should be able to play it with a moderate pc.

doesn't it come out like next week? I'll probably get it for pc.

March 11th on XboxOne and PC. March 28th on Xbox360 (dumbed down version)

xbone version is pretty dumbed down too compared to pc :trollface:

I'm not really sure what to think about it yet, EA has been letting my rig down lately.  I got bf4 and had to return it because it wouldn't run on my computer, which is absolutely ridiculous.  I have an AMD fx-9590 processor, twin SLI gtx 770s, 16gbs of 2400 mhz ram and the game was installed to a solid state samsung 840 pro, I don't really get what more they want from me.

Nope, because the PC version has capped FPS and resolution, making it identical to the XbO version :P

I'm not really sure what to think about it yet, EA has been letting my rig down lately.  I got bf4 and had to return it because it wouldn't run on my computer, which is absolutely ridiculous.  I have an AMD fx-9590 processor, twin SLI gtx 770s, 16gbs of 2400 mhz ram and the game was installed to a solid state samsung 840 pro, I don't really get what more they want from me.

EA is not producing this game, Respawn is, and it's being run on Microsoft's cloud servers.

EA is simply footing the money to get it made.

Battlefield, on the other hand, is produced by DICE, which is EAs in-house development team. And is also run on EAs servers.

Nope, because the PC version has capped FPS and resolution, making it identical to the XbO version :P

/troll

What's its capped resolution? I wanted to play it in 1440p if I got it :(

max is 4k res

According to one developer from Respawn, TitanFall is playable – or should we say enjoyable – on a single GTX Titan in 4K.

As the developer claimed:

“So recently we’ve got our 4K monitor here in the studio and I’ve had the great pleasure of playing TitanFall in 4K on a Titan GPU and it’s gorgeous. It was unbelievable. It’s a whole new experience.”

link to some gameplay i guess - http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/1xs43v/my_god_4k_titanfall_footage/

I got a beta key, but they sent me a fucked up one for xbox one... so waiting on their chat support to fix it for me :l

I got it fixed now, will play tomorrow night!

Edited by Damin
I got a beta key, but they sent me a fucked up one for xbox one... so waiting on their chat support to fix it for me :l

if i see you in game I will put you in the dumpster and close the lid.

if i see you in game I will put you in the dumpster and close the lid.

l0l haven't verified it yet but I might have a second key through my email. Going to have Drew test it.

Edited by Damin