To Clanmates, Allies, Friends, and Foes

Tristan

This is some p2p pk I was supposed to be leading, but Jade is there, so he has infact pked before

07Apr01-00.png

Well by the looks of those PMs I'm not actually there. ##

Why else would I be asking what lvl wild you're in.  You were asking me where I was or something.  Clearly you must be there, how else would you not know where you are?

Lol Death to Burger King.

I still remember all the teasing I got for being a BK Spy :hmph:

Spoiler

Best Bk spy ever  :trollface: 

First off, I need to know how to make that lip biting face.

Main Body:

Is this why Dan "retired", what did you give him to take us over :(

When I ended up at Leader I got to read an old Council topic about me being a spy. I apparently had the same IP as someone in The (which would clearly be a spy, right?). I remember ranked members asking me weird questions, but didn't put it together back then. Was kinda surreal. :P

When I ended up at Leader I got to read an old Council topic about me being a spy. I apparently had the same IP as someone in The (which would clearly be a spy, right?). I remember ranked members asking me weird questions, but didn't put it together back then. Was kinda surreal. :P

:lol:

Also trollface <-- name of that emote Evan

Prior to alliances I relied on a nerd named Dias42 who would spy on a bunch of clans - kid got too weird citing the reason for our falling out was mysterious gravitational fields of moons of Jupiter and some weird shit... Yeah I was like fuck it gonna talk straight up to them what I got to lose - everyone was mad chill and the rest was history

I remember watching BK's boards in preparation for the BK vs Gladz war. Holy crap.  If anyone still has access to the OLD boards, I'd be interested in someone digging up some of that dirt again.

thesimpsons-what-a-time-to-be-alive.png

I fished lobsters and gave them to Jerico on Karamja because I was NPK and thus couldn't fight. 3 years later, I joined his clan and wrapped my hand around his weenie. 10 years later since that, I still haven't let go of his weenie, and my other hand has groped dozens of others.

I remember watching BK's boards in preparation for the BK vs Gladz war. Holy crap.  If anyone still has access to the OLD boards, I'd be interested in someone digging up some of that dirt again.

thesimpsons-what-a-time-to-be-alive.png

Damn you and your war practices.  Young me was so excited to walk around tree stumps.

You guys should keep posting pictures. I'm on a bus to NYC with 4 more hours to go and need more entertainment. I forgot to put hard copies of movies on my phone and the internet is cutting in and out making streaming very annoying!