Weight Loss

Adopted Dog

Eat less, exercise more.

Was that helpful??!?!

Ass. You made me spit out my soda on my new keyboard. :sly:

I have nothing to contribute here. I eat and don't move often.

HI

AM SPECKLES

I would like to lose some weight on my stomach and legs and chest and such, i'm not really worried about gaining muscle, i just need some tips or what i should do to lose weight. I'm a pro at rs, but a newb at this stuff so any insight is definitely appreciated. xoxo

I just use the weight room at school, i'm like 220 lb and 5'10" or so, thx babez

there's only one thing you can do and that's hard work and eating clean and stay consistent. dont let anyone tell you oh go do this go do that "everyones" body is different. just make your workouts fun and if your just trying to loss weight you have to keep your heart rate up.

iv been working out for 4 years i change my body type a lot depends on how i wanna look that month. i can find you anything you want to know.

p.s. theres no secret just hard work you can eat anything you want it just depends on how fast you want to achieve your goals  

i weight 150 im 5'6 i was 220 lbs i was a pumpkin lol now i eat anything and everything i try and eat 7,000 calories a day but i spend 3 hours a day working out my body fat is down to 10%