The evolution of Pay-to-WinScape

Memphus

I'm pleased with the amount of unified hate they are getting from this. I only saw two people on 16 pages say they were cool with it the way it is. The general consensus is that it should either be a Runespan/GoP reward or only available for loyalty points. I think I'd be a lot less annoyed if they dropped the runecoin's too.

they not directly selling gp yet?

buy bonds with $, sell bonds for GP

not directly, but damn close.

This is ridiculous, but they probably won't acknowledge the hate it gets.

they not directly selling gp yet?

buy bonds with $, sell bonds for GP

not directly, but damn close.

This is ridiculous, but they probably won't acknowledge the hate it gets.

They have, but it's typical lip service.

"We did this so players of all levels and blah blah blah can access this feature and enjoy the blah blah blah."

I like switching spellbooks at any bank, not that I've been off the main spellbook since like 2010, but yeah. :mellow:

They already added 2 lodestones that go straight to the pyramid and lunar isle.

I didn't think it could get any easier than that. But it did.

They already added 2 lodestones that go straight to the pyramid and lunar isle.

I didn't think it could get any easier than that. But it did.

To be fair, both of those places had direct teleports pre-lodestones. :P
and is it degradable?

It is, and apparently holds very few casts of higher leveled spells (I heard ~100 ice barrages?). 

Like to be honest, all of you are making a much larger deal than this ought to be. As Jade said, both the ancient and lunar swapping places had a place within 30 seconds away. And as for storing runes in it for spells. All the spells, in the normal spell book anyway, require 2 spaces of runes, air + elemental, so it really isn't that big of a deal when if you have a yak you already have 58 spaces possible...

Edited by Speckles
Like to be honest, all of you are making a much larger deal than this ought to be. As Jade said, both the ancient and lunar swapping places had a place within 30 seconds away. And as for storing runes in it for spells. All the spells, in the normal spell book anyway, require 2 spaces of runes, air + elemental, so it really isn't that big of a deal when if you have a yak you already have 58 spaces possible...

SHHHHH with the facts, let us riot

We pay we say

I'm more annoyed by the fact that it's the first step of a slippery slope. We were promised that we wouldn't be capable of buying items (other than bank boosters, which they mentioned from the very start) that would give an in-game advantage. If this were well-received, they'd see that as a green light to make even more stuff, and blah blah blah you can see how it can get out of hand. Pay to win is something that destroys games if left unchecked.

How do Mod Mark's greasy fat testicles taste?

BAHAHAHA