DG binds 2014

Memphus

em8NVqE.png

These 3 setups are the only way to go, unless you want to be bad and XP waste.

The secondary weapon for each setup is the perfect compliment for the weakness of your primary.

For example, if you are ranging as your primary, then the only time you will want to change weapons is if you are fighting a meleer, because your arrows will only be 50% effective against them. So having magic as the backup to ranged is ideal, because magic will blast that meleer to smithereens.
The same applies for the other two setups, the weakness of the primary is covered by the secondary.

Note that these setups are for level 90-119 (where you will spend 99% of your dungeoneering career). If you are below level 90, and thus only have 3 bind slots, then drop the hood. The chest armour will be more useful to you. Once you reach level 120, bind leg armour or a blood necklace into the 5th slot.

Now I know we have that "extra" slot at the end for an offhand weapon, if you wanted to dual-wield. Doing so is ill-advised and XP waste, because then you have to click two weapons to switch styles rather than one. Also, the 2H abilities are better for dungeoneering than the dual-wield ones (for example, with melee, you have two multi-target thresholds vs one).

Also, all 2H melee weapons are identical now. Spear = maul = sword. So just pick the one you think is sexiest. It seems that, for monster weakness, crush outnumbers slash, and stab weakness is almost non-existent. So for that extra small boost, maybe maul > sword > spear. 

Edited by Memphus

I still do sinkholes because they are fun, but I've figured out that even if I get a huge+medium every time, it's still barely worth it. Because doing the 2 sinkholes + wait time is roughly 20 minutes. In that time, I could do 3 mediums or 5 smalls, equalling the XP I'd get from 2 huge + 2 medium lamps. 

• 4 weeks later...
I still do sinkholes because they are fun, but I've figured out that even if I get a huge+medium every time, it's still barely worth it. Because doing the 2 sinkholes + wait time is roughly 20 minutes. In that time, I could do 3 mediums or 5 smalls, equalling the XP I'd get from 2 huge + 2 medium lamps. 

This is so beautifully xp/hr oriented and thought out and I love it

• 4 weeks later...
2 problems....not 5 binds and hood lulz

""Note that these setups are for level 100-119 (where you will spend 90% of your dungeoneering career).""

Under 99 you want me to give up my hood? :jade:

Don't "give it up" - you get so many spare slots now. Just stop using it (if you have a level 99 body armour) until you get to level 100 DG.

And... what would a person do if they only have 3 slots and have low cb lvls? Just theoretically. Don't really know ANYONE like that  :$