DG binds 2014

Memphus

And... what would a person do if they only have 3 slots and have low cb lvls? Just theoretically. Don't really know ANYONE like that  :$ 

Bind the highest level weapons you can use, and probably the next tier up too (so no time is wasted when you get to the appropriate levels)

WIth 3 slots, I'd do weapon + body + other style weapon.

Edited by Memphus

Lol Abby.

@Memphus I'll have to figure out how the whole EOC bind thing works.  I'll have to check what armor I have.  It may be Promethium.  I'm only level 95 dg.

And... what would a person do if they only have 3 slots and have low cb lvls? Just theoretically. Don't really know ANYONE like that  :$ 

I am doing a Maul, a Chest Plate, and Legs.  I made all of them out of gorgonite.

Lol Abby.

@Memphus I'll have to figure out how the whole EOC bind thing works.  I'll have to check what armor I have.  It may be Promethium.  I'm only level 95 dg.

Right-click the smuggler at home base in any floor, there is a "Bind Setup" option.

I am doing a Maul, a Chest Plate, and Legs.  I made all of them out of gorgonite.

I'd dump the legs and replace them with a bow (and of course, bind arrows to your ammo slot). There are many bosses capable of using Protect from Melee and thus you need to be able to switch styles. It will also help you clear Guardian rooms faster as you will be MUCH more effective against mages.

Edited by Memphus