Just saw Harry Potter..

Rhon

Was a great movie. The theater was packed and I had a girl sitting next to me that cried the whole movie almost. She was wearing a harry potter costume too (not harry potter, but like the little trench coat they wear)

Oh and the cashier that sold us our popcorn, looked like Felicia.

Edited by Dpa

Saw it at the midnight premier. I was really fucking impressed and I haven't been this impressed since Prisoner of Azkaban. It followed the book WAYYY better than I expected. This was money very well spent. Can't say I cried though.

Just watched it. Some friends took me out for my birthday, and I gotta say I was VERY impressed! It gave me that "this was hella epic" feeling :) Sad it's over though...

Is it better than 7 part 1? That film bored the shit out of me. All I can remember of it was that they sat in the woods and fell out with each other.

If by better you mean more action, yes.

Is it better than 7 part 1? That film bored the shit out of me. All I can remember of it was that they sat in the woods and fell out with each other.

If by action you mean something actually happens, then yes I mean action.

You don't read much, do you?

Never read a book in my life. How could you tell? :trollface:

Never read a book in my life. How could you tell? :trollface:

Just a hunch :trollface:

No idea why anyone cried watching this movie. I've read all the books ten times over, and I love Harry Potter, but the fact that the movies are over doesn't mean anything to me, seeing as I'll still read the books, which are better anyway, and enjoy them as much as the other hundred times.

A bunch of the staff went to see it Saturday during our evening off between sessions.

I couldn't help but feel that someone had read plot notes of the last 200 pages and then filled in random material around it. Most key events happened, but almost none of them happened for the same reason or in the same way as in the book. I quite understand and appreciate the need to adapt and change things here and there for the big screen, but it honestly felt like a completely different story.