Just saw Harry Potter..

Rhon

No idea why anyone cried watching this movie. I've read all the books ten times over, and I love Harry Potter, but the fact that the movies are over doesn't mean anything to me, seeing as I'll still read the books, which are better anyway, and enjoy them as much as the other hundred times.

the snape parts were pretty sad. i went and saw it with some gerl and she was crying almost the entire time. during the penseive part where you learn about snape's patronus she was nearly sobbing. oh also did anyone find the hundred little sounds made during the movie annoying as shit? i was so pissed like half the movie how everyone coughs and whispers and crinkles the plastic on their snacks.

Well, I cried because there were parts that were incredibly sad.

I admit that there are parts they completely excluded, which I thought would've been helpful to some people. Such as everything about Dumbledore's past with Grindelwald. They also completely left out Teddy, Lupin and Tonk's son.

I didn't cry because it was over. I cried because I witnessed characters I've cared about for over 10 years die and the whole Snape's memories part was heartbreaking.

In all honesty, I think people who've read the books would feel more for the characters and understand everything a lot more than people who've only watched the movies just because the books have so much more information in them.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was. Of course the books are better. They always will be and that's normally how it goes. It's my favorite by far but I really think part 1 and part 2 are meant to be watched back to back and are basically and truthfully 1 movie.

I totally shouted Molly's line at the end out loud prior to her saying it and people looked at me like I was crazy olololololl. Not my fault I read the books and knew it was cumming.

Dude... kids dressed up and they all were put in my theatre. They sat in the front and turned around before the movie began and did the potter pals thing from youtube for the crowd, was so stupid.

I totally shouted Molly's line at the end out loud prior to her saying it and people looked at me like I was crazy olololololl. Not my fault I read the books and knew it was cumming.

Dude... kids dressed up and they all were put in my theatre. They sat in the front and turned around before the movie began and did the potter pals thing from youtube for the crowd, was so stupid.

JP I love your signature. Emma Watson is a beauty.

I still havn't seen the movie, but I read the book when it came out.