fallout 3 topic!

Deathstar

so me and dirty decided to get this game

started around 10 im up to megaton trying to find info about dad. im a little lost on what to do now if anyone has tips

Alright, so I bought it. 43$....probs a waste.

So far the start was cool with the gene projector. I made my guy look like Dirtbaglol, then all of a sudden the mom dies like wtf man. Got my bb and shot up the radroaches. Not liking the 6 year jumps but thats fine. Went through the atrium with the baseball bat, hitting dingers with roaches and just generally owning everything in sight. Finally finished that and went outside, realized I looked like a rtard and changed it up a bit. Did some quests and stuff in the town and now heading to the radio place.

So far the start was cool with the gene projector. I made my guy look like Dirtbaglol, then all of a sudden the mom dies like wtf man. Got my bb and shot up the radroaches. Not liking the 6 year jumps but thats fine. Went through the atrium with the baseball bat, hitting dingers with roaches and just generally owning everything in sight. Finally finished that and went outside, realized I looked like a rtard and changed it up a bit. Did some quests and stuff in the town and now heading to the radio place.

$43? Did they at least take you to dinner first?

$43? Did they at least take you to dinner first?

lmfao ya i bought it for 8. canadian money ~= american money.

No, the guy just gave you a special deal because he recognized you were a special person who would only be able to finish 8% of the main quest.

No, the guy just gave you a special deal because he recognized you were a special person who would only be able to finish 8% of the main quest.

do the side quests first so you can get lincoln's rifle out of the arlington library and pwn everythang.

You guys are cute. <3

If you have any questions, I could probably help. I've played it through twice.

Tip: You're going to want to find the junkyard pretty quickly if you haven't yet. Try to do it around the time you have to go the Minefield for Moira, or before even if you can. You'll find something that'll be helpful throughout the whole game. The junkyard is a bit south of the Minefield if I remember correctly.

Also, are you guys playing as good or evil? I've played through twice as good; can't bring myself to be a bad guy. :jade:

Never did make it through New Vegas.

Lincolns repeater is ridiculously OP, or used to be if they patched it.

I have it saved at the point where you say "ok" to finish the last quest through the end of the storyline. Lot of DLC has come out, though. I'll probably pick it up again when I'm finished with DA.

I have it saved at the point where you say "ok" to finish the last quest through the end of the storyline. Lot of DLC has come out, though. I'll probably pick it up again when I'm finished with DA.

My file like that got corrupted. Stupid xbox

My file like that got corrupted. Stupid xbox

I can't play Fallout 3 on my newer laptop because the graphics card is too new or something silly. I can play New Vegas though which isn't a fair trade off.

If you play on pc and don't really care; just player.additem an alien blaster or something.

Also, are you guys playing as good or evil? I've played through twice as good; can't bring myself to be a bad guy. :jade:

I tried to play through as good and then as evil and both times ended up neutral. It turns out I can't distinguish evil deeds from heroic. What am I?

I tried to play through as good and then as evil and both times ended up neutral. It turns out I can't distinguish evil deeds from heroic. What am I?

Neutral?

I played as good too :(.

Uhh yeah, alien baster anything you have probs killing and this game is ezmode. Lincoln's repeater is pretty legit for those other things.