fallout 3 topic!

Deathstar

You guys are cute. <3

If you have any questions, I could probably help. I've played it through twice.

Tip: You're going to want to find the junkyard pretty quickly if you haven't yet. Try to do it around the time you have to go the Minefield for Moira, or before even if you can. You'll find something that'll be helpful throughout the whole game. The junkyard is a bit south of the Minefield if I remember correctly.

Also, are you guys playing as good or evil? I've played through twice as good; can't bring myself to be a bad guy. :jade:

first time through minefield. walk fast. hear beeping "wat the fu---" slow mo explosion sans my legs.

Never did make it through New Vegas.

Lincolns repeater is ridiculously OP, or used to be if they patched it.

I have it saved at the point where you say "ok" to finish the last quest through the end of the storyline. Lot of DLC has come out, though. I'll probably pick it up again when I'm finished with DA.

My file like that got corrupted. Stupid xbox

I can't play Fallout 3 on my newer laptop because the graphics card is too new or something silly. I can play New Vegas though which isn't a fair trade off.

If you play on pc and don't really care; just player.additem an alien blaster or something.

Or just play the Wild Wasteland perk and get it legitimately haha.

Only time I ever used it was in Dead Wind Cavern, and only the first time through it because I was too low of a level to belong in there. I used Dead Wind to grind out xp (had a mod that uncapped the max lvl) later in the game and was one shotting bitches with my sniper rifle.

Edited by Joshjrn

You guys are cute. <3

If you have any questions, I could probably help. I've played it through twice.

Tip: You're going to want to find the junkyard pretty quickly if you haven't yet. Try to do it around the time you have to go the Minefield for Moira, or before even if you can. You'll find something that'll be helpful throughout the whole game. The junkyard is a bit south of the Minefield if I remember correctly.

Also, are you guys playing as good or evil? I've played through twice as good; can't bring myself to be a bad guy. :jade:

first time through minefield. walk fast. hear beeping "wat the fu---" slow mo explosion sans my legs.

Lol yeah.. You eventually get good enough to spot them and pick them up real quick.

Never did make it through New Vegas.

Lincolns repeater is ridiculously OP, or used to be if they patched it.

I have it saved at the point where you say "ok" to finish the last quest through the end of the storyline. Lot of DLC has come out, though. I'll probably pick it up again when I'm finished with DA.

My file like that got corrupted. Stupid xbox

I can't play Fallout 3 on my newer laptop because the graphics card is too new or something silly. I can play New Vegas though which isn't a fair trade off.

If you play on pc and don't really care; just player.additem an alien blaster or something.

Or just play the Wild Wasteland perk and get it legitimately haha.

Only time I ever used it was in Dead Wind Cavern, and only the first time through it because I was too low of a level to belong in there. I used Dead Wind to grind out xp (had a mod that uncapped the max lvl) later in the game and was one shotting bitches with my sniper rifle.

Well yeah but you have limited ammo which gets irritating if you want to rape face.

dogmeat died like 6 times and the last time i was like cbf and left him dead.

Dogmeat has ridiculous health. How did you manage to get him killed so many times?

Also, if a situation is too dangerous, you can make him stay, or send him back to Vault 101. And eventually there is a perk you can get where you will find one of his puppies at Vault 101 in the event he should die.

But seriously. I've never had Dogmeat die. Ever.

Edited by Rhon

I didnt even get dogmeat on both playthroughs and still don't know where he comes from.

You get him in the junkyard (south of the minefield). He's extremely helpful.

Edited by Rhon

I didnt even get dogmeat on both playthroughs and still don't know where he comes from.

Oh. I didn't have any familiar until I found Fawkes.

Had him but cba to deal with him when I felt like just tanking it out so I just told him to stay in the vault.