Attention Plebes

Kaopealii

IRC is ded. Give me your masks, Ben KAOAPAPEPLAOAPEPALI. Hi.

Such a shame. Our IRC was solid.  So what if I got banned a few times.  Speaking of which, what does a motherfuckin' retiree gotta do to get retired status?  I FOUGHT IN THE LEGENDARY WARS.  Gave like 15 whips out fo free back in the day ffs.  Sup with red123nz

Ayo Kao.

Ayo josh you beat zezima yet?

Ben! Hi.

Do you think Deathstar and Dirtbag will ever get married?

Well it's been legal for a while, so I'd say it's long overdue.

damn it's been 4 years since you left...
This damn clan is starting to make me feel old on a daily basis.

And hi, Kao.

Fuck.  It's been 4 years since I truly scaped?  I managed to get my account unbanned and logged on only to be stricken with unfamiliarity.  What has runescapia come to?  

But seriously.  Selling mask set 1m irl

@Blank,

I made E4 like a year and a half in and swiftly stopped giving a fuck.  Missed the last test by 2 pts.  I'm an AT so my test is pretty math heavy, and my job really doesn't use the grand majority of what's on the test, but that's the Navy for ya.  I probably should have studied at least once. I get out in 4 months, and boy is that time going to drag.  Guess I'm not the most stellar example, but hey, I'm in corrosion now so my job literally consists of doing nothing.  

Edited by Kaopealii

Haha.

Where are you based at?

I destroyed those tests, for E4 i scored on the 99th percentile and for E5 i scored on the 98th. That was like two years ago. Also Corrosion is the shit. I ran the corrosion shop, other than plane washes and painting we didnt do anything. Although IMCs were bitches.

Another bit of advice. Make sure you make copies of your dental and medical records before they send it off to the VA. 

This damn clan is starting to make me feel old on a daily basis.And hi, Kao.

Bro remember that time I was in college in wayy upstate NY. You probably don't remember me doe hahah.

Bro remember that time I was in college in wayy upstate NY. You probably don't remember me doe hahah.
Of course I remember you. :P

Such a shame. Our IRC was solid.  So what if I got banned a few times.  Speaking of which, what does a motherfuckin' retiree gotta do to get retired status?  I FOUGHT IN THE LEGENDARY WARS.  Gave like 15 whips out fo free back in the day ffs.  Sup with red123nz

Rejoin and play with us. We don't war anymore so it's really easy to meet our activity reqs. It's a lot more laid back.

Sup! I remember you being around a bit before heading off to the Navy when I was just about to retire. Times flies.

Edited by Unbeaten
This damn clan is starting to make me feel old on a daily basis.

And hi, Kao.

I'm 15 and taking lord of the flies in Highschool. Feel any younger? 

Edited by Eisa
Haha.

Where are you based at?

I destroyed those tests, for E4 i scored on the 99th percentile and for E5 i scored on the 98th. That was like two years ago. Also Corrosion is the shit. I ran the corrosion shop, other than plane washes and painting we didnt do anything. Although IMCs were bitches.

Another bit of advice. Make sure you make copies of your dental and medical records before they send it off to the VA. 

I'm based in bumfuck Lemoore, Ca.  Where the air quality sucks, and it's always hot.  I'm doing my TAPS/TGPS class right now.  I've been getting things together periodically so it's not a bumrush of bullshit my last month.

Hey Lita & Ben

Dan the Man level 39 reporting in

Dan the Man level 39 reporting in

Sup bro, I guess it's safe to assume you're even less familiar with RS3 than I am?

Hi Ben!

Im the new(er) Ben! :)

Nice to see people like you still popping in!

Hey Kenobi.  I think I saw your name around before I retired.  Seems familiar.  Always good to know a Ben!

Shit.

Fuck.

Rejoin and play with us. We don't war anymore so it's really easy to meet our activity reqs. It's a lot more laid back.

Heh.  The temptation is there.  I don't know if I can commit to familiarize myself with newscape.  Maybe one day when I'm a civilian.  I joined for the community and stayed for the warring.. and the community.  Obviously if I came back, you'd be the first people to know.

I don't know if anyone remembers me

WAT

HYEAH

Hi.

Sup.  YUsoGay

how did i miss you and lita being married, i missed a large step somewhere. congrats on getting out of the navy. i have a friend throwing his life away and going in

Thanks.  A little preemptive, but it still means a lot!  I'm sorry your friend is going in.  Hopefully he gets a good job and a good command and can square his shit away in time to get out after one contract.

Ben? Is that you?

Ethan!?  Holy schnitzkes.   How are you?  Haven't seen that name in far too long!  Hope all is well, budskis.  Why didn't you send me cheese in boot camp?  :(

Sup! I remember you being around a bit before heading off to the Navy when I was just about to retire. Times flies.

It sure does, bud.  

• 1 month later...