Attention Plebes

Kaopealii

ew, i know you don't remember me, maybe this might "Gladz Worst Pker" lol

No, I am Gladz worst PK'er...  My honorary title is "Sir Diesalot"...

4 years already?  Unbelievable.  

Still can't believe you tricked Lita into saying yes.  She must feel like such a dupe!  Have you guys actually lived together yet or have you been in the navy since the wedding?  I thought it was only a couple years ago.

4 years already?  Unbelievable.  

Still can't believe you tricked Lita into saying yes.  She must feel like such a dupe!  Have you guys actually lived together yet or have you been in the navy since the wedding?  I thought it was only a couple years ago.

Yes, she does. :(

I moved to Cali after we got married and we have been stuck out here for the past couple years lol. CA is awesome but the area he's stationed in sucks. But we're getting out of here soon!

Hai, someone thought your toon was hijacked and botted the other day.

Yeahhh, guess I got hacked. Lost like 500m, but got free members. They even left me like 9m

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Holy crap, you two are both growned up.  :cry:

If you're near San Francisco or Sacramento anytime soon, let me know. Drinks on me. 

I wish there were a gentler way to say this, but Sarah came by to let us know Ben has passed away. 

One of my first friends in Gladz, right after Tater. I'll miss this man, great dude awesome person, so sorry for the loss Lita. RIP Ben. You'll be missed.

• 3 weeks later...