Too Many Football Topics!

Rafi

Went ahead and hid all the old ones. You bring up a good point... nobody needs to see the first 10 prediction threads :P. It won't affect you since you have full access to the boards but it will definitely look a bit cleaner for those that don't have admin access. 

Went ahead and hid all the old ones. You bring up a good point... nobody needs to see the first 10 prediction threads :P. It won't affect you since you have full access to the boards but it will definitely look a bit cleaner for those that don't have admin access. 

I need to see them.

Can I just say that I usually sigh whenever another cat meme/gif comes up, but Tristan's signature tickles me in ways I never could have imagined.

What about llama memes?  :sekretz:  

People's face when Bo tries to use his Bo-nirisms on them:

346kspx.gif

Edited by MiniMoonPies
What about llama memes?  :sekretz:  

People's face when Bo tries to use his Bo-nirisms on them:

346kspx.gif

Dats how much u gutta crane your neck to behold the full glory of my bonerisms.

I need to see them.

Like he said, nobody. :youmad:

I need to see them.
Like he said, nobody. :youmad:

</3 ;-;

I'm so uninterested in football standings that I just opened one of Shady's topics for the first time and realized it's a giant prize pool.... without a buy in!  Talk about a safe bet.

That said, Shady is currently top in the league and is on track to owe himself 25m.  How will he afford it??