Too Many Football Topics!

Rafi

Have you ever played pool? Yes, that's a sport, but I have no idea why.

Once in a while.  In generally, playing sports is infinitely more enjoyable than watching others play sports.  Why would you want to watch people have fun rather than have fun yourself?

With pool every now and then I feel it and sink 3-4 in a row... but most of the time I suck :)

Once in a while.  In generally, playing sports is infinitely more enjoyable than watching others play sports.  Why would you want to watch people have fun rather than have fun yourself?

With pool every now and then I feel it and sink 3-4 in a row... but most of the time I suck :)

That's why I can never bring myself to watch baseball or tennis (I can't play tennis but it looks fun) :(

I won a pool tournament at my school; got a $50 gas card for the car I don't own  :disapproval:

Edited by Death Angle4

That's why I can never bring myself to watch baseball or tennis (I can't play tennis but it looks fun) :(

I won a pool tournament at my school; got a $50 gas card for the car I don't own  :disapproval:

If you don't want it I'll take it!  Even with the drop in price this fall gas is still crazy expensive.

If you don't want it I'll take it!  Even with the drop in price this fall gas is still crazy expensive.

0.83$ A gallon here >_>

HOW DID I MISS A TOPIC ABOUT RAFI JUGGLING BALLS???rafi-gavron-inkheart.jpg?1

Is that Farid?

No, that's Rafi.

At least, that's how Memphus imagines Rafi.  In reality, Rafi is less hippy and more awesome.

It's ok- NASCAR is allowed on this topic because it is not a sport.
Oh gawd. Don't let this debate start again. I can't take it. :jade:

What debate?

What debate?

is juggling a sport?

What debate? 
is juggling a sport?

Generally speaking, no. There has been a movement the last decade or so to create a sport offshoot of it with various forms that range from difficulty and precision (ie diving, figure skating) to actual competitive and physical games such as juggling combat and volleyclub.