Premier Membership 2015

Gladz

Economically thinking of course. Though of course there's the extra factors like the xp and friendships you gain along the way.

Then again... If you land a sweet babysitting gig maybe you can get paid to play!

Unless you are a billionaire in RS now a few lawns, baby sit a few kids, and you'll make enough to cover a year of membership in 1-4 days.

Or you can just spend 30 days out of a year PvM and earn it back like normal people.

I think you are missing the point..... 30 days PvMing vs two hours of labour....

It depends on the player. I remember there were a lot of players who did nothing but PvM on Runescape. For players who enjoy that aspect of the game, dropping 200m on these bonds probably doesn't phase them in the slightest, and you save whatever the going rate for membership actually is. For the skillers, 200m could be a little harder to come by.

I haven't actually scaped in a long time, for all I know skilling is profitable now, and nobody does PvM since they don't feel the need to drop 5-10m per week on PK supplies. :P

1.5 hrs of overtime or a couple months doing pvm.... hmm.
Couple months? You must be a broke back biach

my eyes transferred  i in the "biach" over to the "back" making "broke black bitch" 

I laughed. I am ashamed. 

It went up in price from last year. It's $96.50 CAD now, versus the $60 grandfather rate I have.

So basically I'd have to throw an extra $36.50 to get a blue star beside my name. Way to fuck it up again, Jagex.

They should really scale the price to the individual. Let me lock in 12 months at my current rate to join the club. I understand that the price is a saving for non-grandfathered players, and I'm not even asking for it to be a saving for me, just make it on par.

It went up in price from last year. It's $96.50 CAD now, versus the $60 grandfather rate I have.

So basically I'd have to throw an extra $36.50 to get a blue star beside my name. Way to fuck it up again, Jagex.

They should really scale the price to the individual. Let me lock in 12 months at my current rate to join the club. I understand that the price is a saving for non-grandfathered players, and I'm not even asking for it to be a saving for me, just make it on par.

Yeah, we can wish. Like I said before though, we are already locked in customers. This year-long purchase is strictly for business purposes. It locks in people who might not otherwise remain members for the entire year.

Yeh I have the $5/month rate too.. I mostly get this only for the extras, because it is far too awkward to buy a Runescape card from any place if I want the items associated with it (like the green skin). The extra keys you end up receiving from it make up for the difference though.. if only the extra daily keys could be saved up :sadbanana:

Yeh I have the $5/month rate too.. I mostly get this only for the extras, because it is far too awkward to buy a Runescape card from any place if I want the items associated with it (like the green skin). The extra keys you end up receiving from it make up for the difference though.. if only the extra daily keys could be saved up :sadbanana:

For the $36 price difference you can buy about 200 keys, which you can use specifically when you want to (during a bonus promotion or something), rather than spread out 1 per day. Not that I would ever approve of buying keys - but this loyalty package is just not worth it in any way for us grandpas.

Did you guys know that Paypal requires, by federal law, a copy of your ID, proof of your residence, and a copy of your Social Security Card? They implemented it during the past year, because I used paypal last year to pay for my gold package without being asked for that shit.

Guess I'm not getting those two paypal perks. I'm not giving a company that sort of information just for a video game. :sly:

Not for Canadians. I bought something with PayPal last week.
That's odd. A google search showed that people all over the world have been bitching about paypal requiring this of them even though the law doesn't apply to their country. Either way, I don't see giving paypal a copy of my social security card and a bill in my name (with my physical address) as being worth getting two bonus items in a game.
That's odd. A google search showed that people all over the world have been bitching about paypal requiring this of them even though the law doesn't apply to their country. Either way, I don't see giving paypal a copy of my social security card and a bill in my name (with my physical address) as being worth getting two bonus items in a game.

In before Paypal is the next "big" Company to be hacked and have customer data compromised....

In before Paypal is the next "big" Company to be hacked and have customer data compromised....

Financial company getting hacked would be unbelievably terrible and harmful to say many people and businesses.

going to strongly agree with those in this thread saying its worth it to spend real life money than try to earn the gp in game. Consider your hourly rate conversion outside of the game vs inside the game. Paying for bonds with GP is highly inefficient.Also, Memphus I think you're right and it kinda sucks, but if your account is grandfathered premiere is a waste, definitely worth writing to them if you haven't already