Premier Membership 2015

Gladz

Not for Canadians. I bought something with PayPal last week.

That's odd. A google search showed that people all over the world have been bitching about paypal requiring this of them even though the law doesn't apply to their country. Either way, I don't see giving paypal a copy of my social security card and a bill in my name (with my physical address) as being worth getting two bonus items in a game.
Didn't have that issue, been using PayPal for a while with uninterrupted service.

That's odd. A google search showed that people all over the world have been bitching about paypal requiring this of them even though the law doesn't apply to their country. Either way, I don't see giving paypal a copy of my social security card and a bill in my name (with my physical address) as being worth getting two bonus items in a game.

In before Paypal is the next "big" Company to be hacked and have customer data compromised....

Financial company getting hacked would be unbelievably terrible and harmful to say many people and businesses.

I didn't need any of this with my paypal account...? I rarely use the account and it's years old.

In before Paypal is the next "big" Company to be hacked and have customer data compromised....
Financial company getting hacked would be unbelievably terrible and harmful to say many people and businesses. 
I didn't need any of this with my paypal account...? I rarely use the account and it's years old.
a friend of mine got hit with it by PayPal last week