Jason Gran

jason gran

Hello! I was Bespinman/Jade back then, and certainly remember the slew of Grans we had in the clan. ##

oh how I remember you. whats up brah. yupp yuppp gran's haha. your the leader now =o

Edited by jason gran

I was the leader a little bit after "then", too. :reporter: But yeah, a surprising number of '06/'07 people are still around. 

Do you still play? =o was thinking about coming back on now n then n saying hi to the remaining. I left when ummmmm the woman was the leader cant remember her name. but was shortly banned by I wana say ninex. Im sure this acct will get the boot till 2999 too so add me ingame

******* edit ******   wkd tiger was the leader

Edited by jason gran

Killa1213 checking in. Hi Jason, how are you?

Edit: Also, considering the people responsible for enforcing bans are welcoming you back to the boards with welcome arms, I'm sure you'll be okay. :P

If I didn't play, I'd be a really shit leader! We have an extremely active memberbase on RS3. Clan chat is "The Gladiatorz" if you ever want to pop in and hang out (note that the friend's chat is separate from the clan chat). We currently have no combat/skill requirements to join. Just don't be a dick and you'd be welcome. 

The only leader to have ever been banned was Lord Jeffrex. :P  Are you thinking of Wkd Tyger? She retired, but there was no banning there. 

holy shit. the man that started the beast. yoooooooooooooo can you fix my acct here? I need my pint boots AVA!

EDIT....no I meant I was banned. I was blamed for something and no1 would hear me out. ninex gave me till 2999 or something lol

Edited by jason gran

Lmfao! As far as I can tell you were never banned, but you did have some hilarious warnings!

Too tired to do this tonight, so reminding myself that you had 2,651 post count that I need to edit into this forum. 

no no no haha I need the Orignal back! I made this acct just now. it had all my good stuff. and yes I was banned until my 10(childs child childs child childs) had kids.

Getting your original account back (I'm assuming I'm reading this post correctly) is impossible as we transferred to new forums a few years ago. If there's anything in particular you'd like back I might be able to dig it up for you. 

Familiar name :)

Hi !

Hello :)

I too remember quite a few grans within this clan. Formerly lord skyhawk reporting in.

Haha but there was only one legandary gran ;) what's new??

Aequitas44 ya, hi

Damn all these names starting to bring back memories. What's up brotha Edited by jason gran