Jason Gran

jason gran

Taz popping in. Hey man

Bobby u MF. Haven't heard from you in awhile. How's life?

I remember you from a long time ago. Didn't you have a brother or something who was in DI?

Brother in DI, I retired in DS haha.

hi bae

Mmm I felt a slight tickle in my pants when I saw ur rsn. Hi mang

Rise of the Grans again?

We've all grown up...lol We throw the idea of all logging in but it never comes to fruition. I will be doing research on my remaining 99s and may play. Works crazy right now tho. ;)

Jason gran

Bryan gran

Joey gran

+ all our nubs

+ all the imposters

Edited by jason gran

I'm so very glad the names of Grans were posted. I was having some trouble thinking of all their names until I got to the next page haha.

That being said, I don't remember who did what anymore. In my head all the Grans are all one person right now.

...same with all the Slaas.

I'm so very glad the names of Grans were posted. I was having some trouble thinking of all their names until I got to the next page haha.

That being said, I don't remember who did what anymore. In my head all the Grans are all one person right now.

Slaaaa (4 a's) was the only cool one, fairly sure that was Lee

Slaaaa (4 a's) was the only cool one, fairly sure that was Lee

Nah I camped whips with 8 A's for ages. He wins.

Damn bleedblack...was the gran go to skiller when we needed something crafted/smithed can't remember which. That is until I skilled nonstop 99s. But nonetheless thanks again for that haha

Taz popping in. Hey man

I remember you from a long time ago. Didn't you have a brother or something who was in DI?

I've been a busy guy. You hear yugi got married?

I remember typing "jgrn" and usually some mouse-drawn set of eyebrows and eyes to you on msn a lot

Seike u son of a bitch. I remember all of that and some. Pep talk after pep talk. What's new brah

Taz popping in. Hey man

Yugi did? Damn same girl when I last talked to him?

I remember typing "jgrn" and usually some mouse-drawn set of eyebrows and eyes to you on msn a lot

Seike u son of a bitch. I remember all of that and some. Pep talk after pep talk. What's new brah

Taz popping in. Hey man

Yugi did? Damn same girl when I last talked to him?

no, he met someone else and married her. shes much nicer

Hi there.

I feel like one of the Grans had a major falling out / flame out or something and the other Grans went with shortly after. Like the others, I could barely keep ya'll straight 5 years ago let alone today!

That's cool. (Y) I used to be in DS as well, but under the name Markv12.

Di used to be a respectable clan but nowadays they get dominated by RoT every time they pk on weekends. It's entertaining to read the fight topics and watch the vids. Nobody has time for 10 hour pk run-ins, you know?

Edited by Fair Value