Comedies

Beric

Depends, I'd recommend trying different kinds of comedies, as the genre has some variation to what is perceived as 'funny'.

Edited by Eisa
LiquidSwords

South Park BLU is a good one. Friday if "hood films" don't turn you off. If you want something the whole family can watch, you may be asking the wrong people.

If you want something the whole family can watch, you may be asking the wrong people.

I'm certainly not looking for family friendly movies. :P

Just watch south park in its entirety, save yourself the hassle and go with guaranteed gold.

I can mail you a drive of it in optimal quality when I'm over there.

Edited by Eisa

starship troopers

super troopers

louis CK standup

parks and rec

bill murray movies

pre apollo 13 tom hanks movies

Definitely all of these. Although Parks and Recs starts out relatively dull in the first season.

Archer is very great.

Step Brothers.

Edited by Eisa

louis CK standup

parks and rec

I love both of these so much (even Parks and Rec season 1).

Only recently got around to watching The Big Lebowski (and I loved it), which is what led to this topic.

lol watched hot fuzz yesterday, well the last half of it cause chase was watching it

ummmm tommy boy, Billy Madison,Happy Gilmore,The Waterboy,joe dirt(& #2 free on crackle but not as good),summer school,home alone(1&2),My Cousin Vinny

Mrs. Doubtfire( rip Robin Williams :( ) Dumb and Dumber(havent seen #2),Maverick,the ref,liar liar,Men in Black,American Pie(theres several),Austin Powers(theres afew)

so theres afew if u want more let me know :)

Edited by Bryce

lol watched hot fuzz yesterday, well the last half of it cause chase was watching itummmm tommy boy, Billy Madison,Happy Gilmore,The Waterboy,joe dirt(& #2 free on crackle but not as good),summer school,home alone(1&2),My Cousin VinnyMrs. Doubtfire( rip Robin Williams :( ) Dumb and Dumber(havent seen #2),Maverick,the ref,liar liar,Men in Black,American Pie(theres several),Austin Powers(theres afew)so theres afew if u want more let me know :)

Definitely My cousin Vinny

As long as its not the those "Sharknado" movies! My dad loves those  :jade:   Past couple weekends he's been torturing us with those movies..

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Tommy Boy  lol I love Chris Farley

In no particular order:

Some Like it Hot

Airplane

Casablanca (yes, I know it's not a comedy, but I think it's extremely witty)

Trading Places

Princess Bride

Caddyshack

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Dr. Strangelove (very dark, kind of offbeat)

Super Troopers

Holiday (with Katharine Hepburn)

Snatch

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels

I'll come up with some more later, but that should get you started :hmph:

Edited by Joshjrn