What's 'The Gladiatorz' goal?

Chewy

To outlast every other clan in RuneScape :youmad:

I sense a flame. If you're going to flame us, you won't be on these forums much longer. Restrain yourself, if you have something against Gladz, don't post here.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

It was sarcasm. A sort of spin off of the fact that you've been open for 10 years.. Such a serious response for something that shouldn't even be an issue.

It's hilarious that I can't post anything on here without somebody overreacting. If you're worried about flames, take a look around a few other posts.

For instance, you've got Jake calling somebody a retard just a few posts up. No hard feelings Jake, I suppose you've earned the right.

Were you in Gladz prior to The Titans? This is an innocent question, by the way.

I sense a flame. If you're going to flame us, you won't be on these forums much longer. Restrain yourself, if you have something against Gladz, don't post here.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

It was sarcasm. A sort of spin off of the fact that you've been open for 10 years.. Such a serious response for something that shouldn't even be an issue.

It's hilarious that I can't post anything on here without somebody overreacting. If you're worried about flames, take a look around a few other posts.

For instance, you've got Jake calling somebody a retard just a few posts up. No hard feelings Jake, I suppose you've earned the right.

Were you in Gladz prior to The Titans? This is an innocent question, by the way.

Yeah, for 6 months.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

Yeah, for 6 months.

I see. I was curious as to how you've accumulated around 2800 posts while mainting the User status.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

Good to have that cleared up.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

Good to have that cleared up.

How do you feel, Yme? :mez:

Guests on these boards (Users and Community) are going to be held to a higher standard, as their access is considered a privilege as opposed to a right. Just the way it is, mate.

Beeppudnolan

Guests on these boards (Users and Community) are going to be held to a higher standard, as their access is considered a privilege as opposed to a right. Just the way it is, mate.

Retireds should at least hold some sort of recpect for users and community. You don't want to put off new members or people looking to join. Your right to retired is the same as users and community, seeing retired basically is community.