DarkScape -open world legacy pvp

Bobby

Why do they feel the need to fragment their Runescape playerbase. Again!

The original Runescape 3 game is a cash cow which most likely won't lose its core users. I think these new projects are being introduced to keep certain groups of people satisfied or else they will just leave the game altogether.

I currently blackscreen every time someone attacks me. Which is a little bit of a problem. 

Just a little bit of one.

RIP Jade

Anyways I might try this a bit later on but idk if this is something I would do a whole lot of although the idea of some of us getting together to do this as an event for lols sounds good!

I'm not really sure why they even decided to make this; but, I find it somewhat entertaining.

I'll probably lose interest in it just like I did ironman / hardcore ironman mode, though.  :shithappens:

I knew this was in the pipeline about a month ago, they polled me on it for some ideas on how it should run. I was completely unaware that it would be Legacy only though, and now I'm pissed right off.

Did they give any specific reason why it's Legacy only? This is clearly in testing stages and may as well count as a beta server of some sort, I'd like to think that they can add some EoC servers to it in the future after they've cleaned up the blackscreening and lag.

Why don't they just add a couple servers that are darkscape..

It's too different for that to work. Most notably with the vastly different GE and bank system.

Now a simple pvp-everywhere server would function just fine.