Darkscape

Rafi

The game is wack right now. Currently, the trash PvP is ruining the game. PvP is, after all, one of it's main reasons for existing, yes? They pushed it out way too quick. Hopefully they will spend more time working things out beforehand, or at least release a beta so the players can do that work for them. 

Edited by Tyxi

The game is wack right now. Currently, the trash PvP is ruining the game. PvP is, after all, one of it's main reasons for existing, yes? They pushed it out way too quick. Hopefully they will spend more time working things out beforehand, or at least release a beta so the players can do that work for them.

By trash PvP do you mean 1 iteming? That has been a blight on PvP since the protest prayer was released.

it is a beta.... lol they said that when it came out

• 2 weeks later...

You right, you right. I was steamin. Also, what qualifies as a "protest prayer?"

You right, you right. I was steamin. Also, what qualifies as a "protest prayer?"

no idea, but going back to your previous statement, i would agree that the PVP aspect is ruining the fun. You shouldnt be able to get away with no risk and all reward. that is not true pking.

no idea, but going back to your previous statement, i would agree that the PVP aspect is ruining the fun. You shouldnt be able to get away with no risk and all reward. that is not true pking.

Yeah. Jagex says they're going to make big changes to the combat system to account for this issue. 

He meant Protect Item Prayer

Thank you.