NXT Client

Beric

Is that not what RS looks like on high def now? Let's be honest, we don't play RS for the graphics. If they can make the game faster / smoother by changing the graphics engine then great. If it will be as problematic or worse, then that is terrible.

Gosh, I wish HD looked like that now.

This is far more than a graphics engine change. They're changing the actual coding language the game is built on. It should make the game faster and better optimized for the average person. Interestingly, it also opens up the possibility of them offering RS on gaming consoles and tablets.

i would love to play rs on my Xbox one.

Is that not what RS looks like on high def now? Let's be honest, we don't play RS for the graphics. If they can make the game faster / smoother by changing the graphics engine then great. If it will be as problematic or worse, then that is terrible.

it basically is

it basically is

No idea how everyone says it's that different, appearance wise.

Gosh, I wish HD looked like that now.

This is far more than a graphics engine change. They're changing the actual coding language the game is built on. It should make the game faster and better optimized for the average person. Interestingly, it also opens up the possibility of them offering RS on gaming consoles and tablets.

i would love to play rs on my Xbox one.

Me too. My PC is getting old and I don't enjoy gaming on it anymore.