Money Making Once-a-Day

Tyxi

I'm looking for money-making opportunities that can be done once a day, or even every so many hours! For example, viz wax or items from an NPC of which that only a certain amount can be bought per day, but are profitable to sell on G.E, etc. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! I am generally low on funds due to not bossing and only doing mid-level slayer, so I'm looking for ways I can boost my bank. Thanks in advance! Peace & Love <3:)

Edited by Tyxi

Just be patient Nic, Sas taught me to pick everything up. Believe it or not, it adds up. Stick to a routine and get those lvls up  :D  (oh yeah, and don't forget those yucky quests)

But what do I know, I'm a lame gamer.  :rollin: 

Herb runs!!!! Do them as often as possible. I do toadflax with juju farming potions. It is great money for no work!!! Grind slayer. It will become very profitable. Gargoyles Abby demons dark beasts etc are extremely profitable.

Airuts in Mazcab are also great money if you are high enough level to kill.

How do their drops differ from other airuts? 

yup farming,

i roughly get from 250k-2.5m a day from farming herbs

depends how many runs I get in. If I only do 1 run a day that's about 250k.

Also frost dragons is a nice low level money maker guide

not sure how profitable it is, but grab some notepapers

and cap there it probably is around 1.1m-2m an hr

cause of bots.

But what do I know I am just a nooblette :3

I used to do stuff like this about a year ago every day for 1m profit each day. Gl making money. Broad arrowheads / vis wax / rune shops. 

Broad arrowheads -> Mazchna right near canifis lodestone sells them for 50gp each and 3k of them. idk ge prices but last I checked they sold for around 95-100gp each. That is effectively doubling your cashstack right there. The slayer master in Canifis also sells them for the same prices. 6k x 50 = 300k profit? check my math maybe.

Rune shops. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_shops 

Why is this so good? here is an example. 17gp for a fire rune. 97gp for a fire rune on GE... Thats 80gp profit per fire rune and you can buy I believe 1k fire runes at each of these stores. There are also other runes that work too. Check the prices on fire/air/mind/body/water/laws.

Betty's Magic Emporium in Port Sarim, which is owned by Betty
Wizards' Guild in the Wizards' Guild, which is owned by Magic Store owner
Baba Yaga's Magic Shop in Lunar Isle, which is owned by Baba Yaga
Lundail's Arena-side Rune Shop in Mage Arena, which is owned by Lundail
Mage of Zamorak in the Southern Wilderness mining site
Tutab's Magical Market in Ape Atoll, which is owned by Tutab
Void Knight Magic Store in Void Knights' Outpost, which is owned by Void Knight Squire

BE CAREFUL IN THE WILDERNESS THOUGH. ONE DAY I GOT PKED (it was after warbands so there were a bunch of pkers out. I didn't realize it so its 100% my fault) DOING THAT AND LOST ALL THE GP THAT COULD'VE BEEN GAINED.       Back in those days I also took this time to do my jack of trades aura by mining the iron near the zammy mage in the wilderness.

Vis wax: Use the runes you get from the shops to make it way more profitable.

Hope I helped and feel free to ask me ingame if something was unclear here.
GL on the gp gains :D

This is something I've been wanting to try out, but haven't gotten around to, but making some Saradomin brew flasks seems like it would make some nice pocket change. :D

in no order.

1. do your dailys
  2. get vis wax
  3. divine location gathering (rocktails)
  4. do farm runs
  5. kingdom
  6. buy 1k yakhide for 50k each day - resells for 386 ea on GE
  7. make potion flasks. 50 each day. get around 200k for them.
  8. make runes with wicked hood (gp gains based on rc level)
  9. 85 dg - kill frost dragons

How do their drops differ from other airuts? 

They are just really close to the bank so its super fast running their bones to a bank.  Use no food either.  Just run to the bank chest for raids each time.  Super fast, easy money.

If you have any of the skilling outfits with the modified head pieces collect the free stuff from it every day. I know from the farming one you get 2-4 birdnests a day? doesn't seem like a lot but piled on to the other things it adds up.

Do herb runs between Slayer tasks or Frost Dragon trips or whatever other methods you're doing for money. I grow Torstol for the XP and money but some of the other herbs are more profitable, you'll just have to check the GE prices on higher leveled herbs. Herbs are fully grown after 50 minutes so you can literally do 1 run every hour, so it's pretty easy to figure out how much moeny you make per hour doing it.

Edited by MotoX Champ

I used to do stuff like this about a year ago every day for 1m profit each day. Gl making money. Broad arrowheads / vis wax / rune shops. 

Broad arrowheads -> Mazchna right near canifis lodestone sells them for 50gp each and 3k of them. idk ge prices but last I checked they sold for around 95-100gp each. That is effectively doubling your cashstack right there. The slayer master in Canifis also sells them for the same prices. 6k x 50 = 300k profit? check my math maybe.

Rune shops. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_shops 

Why is this so good? here is an example. 17gp for a fire rune. 97gp for a fire rune on GE... Thats 80gp profit per fire rune and you can buy I believe 1k fire runes at each of these stores. There are also other runes that work too. Check the prices on fire/air/mind/body/water/laws.

Betty's Magic Emporium in Port Sarim, which is owned by Betty
Wizards' Guild in the Wizards' Guild, which is owned by Magic Store owner
Baba Yaga's Magic Shop in Lunar Isle, which is owned by Baba Yaga
Lundail's Arena-side Rune Shop in Mage Arena, which is owned by Lundail
Mage of Zamorak in the Southern Wilderness mining site
Tutab's Magical Market in Ape Atoll, which is owned by Tutab
Void Knight Magic Store in Void Knights' Outpost, which is owned by Void Knight Squire

BE CAREFUL IN THE WILDERNESS THOUGH. ONE DAY I GOT PKED (it was after warbands so there were a bunch of pkers out. I didn't realize it so its 100% my fault) DOING THAT AND LOST ALL THE GP THAT COULD'VE BEEN GAINED.       Back in those days I also took this time to do my jack of trades aura by mining the iron near the zammy mage in the wilderness.

Vis wax: Use the runes you get from the shops to make it way more profitable.

Hope I helped and feel free to ask me ingame if something was unclear here.
GL on the gp gains :D

Thanks :) In case anyone is interested, fire runes and body runes cannot be bought by the 1000 at Betty's Magic Emporium. I did not check Ape Atoll but everywhere else you can buy 1000 fire runes and body runes for a currently profit of approximately 600k!!! Also, the Mage of Zamarok does not sell body runes. 

Do herb runs between Slayer tasks or Frost Dragon trips or whatever other methods you're doing for money. I grow Torstol for the XP and money but some of the other herbs are more profitable, you'll just have to check the GE prices on higher leveled herbs. Herbs are fully grown after 50 minutes so you can literally do 1 run every hour, so it's pretty easy to figure out how much moeny you make per hour doing it.

I've started doing torstols again :) and my current task is to slay gargoyles, which grant quite a bit of gold through rune item drops, noted bars, and rune arrows. I only have 69 DG and thus cannot kill frost drags.