Ingame statisitics/Xp tracker teaser

Res

Just now, Res said:

I was legit excited until I found out this is going to be a MTX. You'll have to purchase it with RC or something similar to the wealth evaluator/presets :jade: 

F you, Jagex! :jade:

1 hour ago, Res said:

I was legit excited until I found out this is going to be a MTX. You'll have to purchase it with RC or something similar to the wealth evaluator/presets :jade: 

I still haven't bought the wealth evaluator because it seems like a waste of gp. D':

2 minutes ago, U rza said:

How do you know this is an MTX update? this looks too good to plug a MTX barrier on it.

Its being tweeted/teased by the product manager of Treasure Hunter & Solomons shop, which I guess doesnt mean 100% its a mtx update but I'm willing to bet on it. It wouldnt be the first game altering thing to be put as a MTX.

If I had to guess, Id say they will claim that this will put too much of a strain on their servers and cant give away access to it to everyone so they need to sell it

Edited by Res
Just now, Res said:

Its being tweeted/teased by the product manager of Treasure Hunter & Solomons shop, which I guess doesnt mean 100% its a mtx update but I'm willing to bet on it. It wouldnt be the first game altering thing to be put as a MTX.

Yes *cough*action bars, bank boosters, wealth evaluators*cough*

11 minutes ago, U rza said:

Yes *cough*action bars, bank boosters, wealth evaluators*cough*

Dont forget legendary pets (pickup items/other features) and more presets -- which I find myself needing more and more.

7 minutes ago, Res said:

Dont forget legendary pets (pickup items/other features) and more presets -- which I find myself needing more and more.

Honestly you do not need more than several presets. If you need more than what they give you then you are just being lazy and complacent.