Ingame statisitics/Xp tracker teaser

Res

6 hours ago, Dan G said:

I don't really like the whole "no xp waste" trait. This just feeds it further.

It'd be interesting from my perspective out of curiosity but I don't think we need it.

I'm a statistic freak I guess, I'd love the ability to log every drop in depth like that. Just seems like it would be much more fun for some reason.

7 hours ago, Dan G said:

It'd be interesting from my perspective out of curiosity but I don't think we need it.

pretty sure bankstanding and xp wasting are my 2 fav non skills  and they beat some real skills by far and very much beats doing questing (:

11 hours ago, Dan G said:

Aye.  It'd just make me feel bad about myself!

6 minutes ago, MotoX Champ said:

By the way, Swiftkit still works if you want a toolkit that still works with RS3.

I haven't gone back to that tool since they had the scare with people having their accounts compromised with it or whatever that ended up being. 

I do have to admit that was pretty useful back in the day though :D

I never had any issues with it and I don't know for sure if any of those account security claims were even true. At one point in time even Zybez (Runescape Community) supported Swiftkit and had links to it on their site. I was still using it up until a few months ago when I finally decided to just play in full screen. I miss being able to look up people's stats quickly. Sometimes I'll still have it open in the background for the calculators and other tools.

5 hours ago, Dan G said:

I thought people only used SwiftSwitch for world hopping and embedded IRC :dunno: 

Yep, and honestly people only cared about IRC because clan (friend) chat didn't exist, so there was no in-game way of communicating with a group of people

On 1/22/2016 at 0:59 PM, Dan G said:

This and virtual levels are just the kind of updates I genuinely dislike.

On 1/24/2016 at 3:00 PM, Veggie said:

Yep, and honestly people only cared about IRC because clan (friend) chat didn't exist, so there was no in-game way of communicating with a group of people

It started off as a world hopper, then became a full blown toolkit that rivaled RSTK and anything else available at the time. For non-maxed people the calculators are still useful for some skills, although it doesn't account for BXP and all of the other boosts (like skilling outfits) nowadays. It's still a good way to get a rough estimate. The main thing that I liked was the high scores/stats look up.