New Mouse Poll!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one to get?

• Magic Mouse 2
    • Apple Mouse
    • Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse
    • Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse

2 hours ago, Beric (Ironeyes) said:

I'm trying to decide between a Logictech G600 or another Razer Naga. 

Naga is the one with like a full keyboard on the side right? I don't see much use for all that personally, but I love Razer products. The Death Adder (if still available) is probably the cheapest wired model from Razer but more than good enough for Runescape. If you're looking for something to use for shooters, I'd still choose comfort over specs. A right handed mouse feels so much better than an ambidextrous mouse for long gaming sessions. 

Just now, MotoX Champ said:

Naga is the one with like a full keyboard on the side right? I don't see much use for all that personally, but I love Razer products. 

Yeah, I play a lot of MMOs, so having so many buttons on the side is invaluable to me. 

Just now, Beric (Ironeyes) said:

Yeah, I play a lot of MMOs, so having so many buttons on the side is invaluable to me. 

Fair enough, I figure a gaming keyboard has plenty of macro keys but I guess you can never have too many for some games.

By any chance do you play any of the following games (some aren't exactly MMOs): Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, Warframe, Defiance, Destiny, and The Division? I play all of those on Xbox One currently (except Defiance as it's last-gen). My PC is too outdated for those games so I play em on console.

16 minutes ago, MotoX Champ said:

By any chance do you play any of the following games (some aren't exactly MMOs): Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, Warframe, Defiance, Destiny, and The Division? I play all of those on Xbox One currently (except Defiance as it's last-gen). My PC is too outdated for those games so I play em on console.

I played ESO for a while, but didn't enjoy it. The rest, no. 

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 1:03 AM, Memphus said:

Those are all quite shit for their prices. Get a good quality gaming mouse that would retail for $150 here for cheap ($5) by buying it directly from the manufacturer:
http://www.aliexpress.com/af/5500-DPI-Gaming-Mouse.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=n&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160315210105&SearchText=5500+DPI+Gaming+Mouse

@Dan G

Just now, Bobby said:

it is. took some adjustment

hehe nice 6969 posts. I'm so immature. This is why I don't have my own credit card. I'd buy one of these mouses for sure if I did, although I already have a gaming mouse. I don't need another one.... but they're so colorful

1 minute ago, Pzs said:

hehe nice 6969 posts. I'm so immature. This is why I don't have my own credit card. I'd buy one of these mouses for sure if I did, although I already have a gaming mouse. I don't need another one.... but they're so colorful

it was 5 dollars. i ordered two of them... but one hasnt seen my front door yet

On 4/7/2016 at 6:29 AM, Dan G said:

Did you order one where you've used the "expensive" equivalent before? I'd be interested in the differences.

i havent used a deathadder or a razor, this mouse feels comfy, but it doesnt have all the special programming or special drivers that the other mouse would have