Deathcon

@Starii

@Res

@Legendary DJ

@LiquidSwords

@Gladzgasmic

@Eisa

@Justin

Updates will now be a new post rather then editing this one.

You will be re-tagged, if you don't wish to, let me know.

HUGE SUN / MOON SPOILERS

(you can click play on the tweet and video will play)

Spoiler

CGdbH2k.png

MORE HYPEEEE JUNE 11TH UPDATE:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokémon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them.
First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability
Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon. We'll bring more as it comes.

corocoro7161.jpg

corocoro7162.jpg

New Updates With E3 2016!

#1 NEW POKEMON!

Spoiler

NEW POKEMON!

treehouse3.jpg

Stakeout's effect: This Ability means that the Pokémon’s moves can deal twice the normal damage to any Pokémon that switches in or enters the field mid-battle.

treehouse4.jpg

BEETLE POKEMON MAYBE?!

CLICK PLAY ON TWEET TO DISPLAY VIDEO

0b4ngmQ.jpg

Soul Heart's effect: This Ability raises Magearna’s Special Attack by 1 each time another Pokémon in the arena faints.

#2 GUI AND IN-GAME FEATURES

Spoiler

You can check your stat stages in-game! shown here  it displays the opponent is -1 attack stage

New battle screen on the bottom!

FREE FOR ALL!

Edited by Deathcon4111

The typing on the legendaries wasn't quite what I expected, but they look awesome!  Definitely getting moon version still!  Also can't wait to check out the new region (glad it's not only one island). :)

Stratodinos

Looks nice, the only thing that worries me is it looks like the camera handling may be as bad as it was in Pokemon x/y.

On 6/3/2016 at 8:57 PM, Gladzgasmic said:

It's hilarious that the sun pokemon is weak to fire and the moon is weak to darkness. 

That certainly is interesting lol

The new region looks pretty nice and I'm always excited about customization options in games, can't wait to be able to play the new gamesss

LiquidSwords

I see it now that you've pointed it out.

Duuude battle royal sounds like it could be awesome. Can't wait for news on megas.

JUNE 30TH/JULY 1ST LEAKED POKEMON CONFIRMED BY JP POKEMON YOUTUBE!

@Starii

@Res

@Legendary DJ

@LiquidSwords

@Gladzgasmic

@Eisa

@Justin

Spoiler

What we know about the video with help from reddit/serebii/other sources!

(Will post things in order of video)

Spoiler

1.Hala summons Tapu Koko! the islands guardian!

2.Its type is Electric/Fairy

3. Its ability sets up Electric terrain

4.New pokemon Charjabug! It seems to be the middle stage of Grubbin :D Electric/Bug typing SWEEEET

5.New pokemon Vikavolt! It appears to be the final form of Grubbin, this thing looks SICK, it'll def be on my starting team!

6. New pokemon Drampa, First Normal/Dragon! Unknown ability ( it gets hit super effective and gets some kind of stat boost akin to  Weakness Policy held item)

7. New pokemon Bruxfish! Water/psychic, it's ability appears to block priority moves, ( it looks like kangaskhan tries using fake-out ) Could be OP!

8. New pokemon Cutiefly (Yes) Its a bee-fly, those things exist. Bug/fairy it appears.

9. New pokemon Togedemaru, Electric/Steel, This gen's pika-clone? looks like a hedgehog, name literally translates to spiky ball. Unknown ability

10. Zygarde 50% forme, gets knocked down to 7hp (near death) and transformes into Zygarde 100% forme aswell as gets an hp boost!

Edited by Deathcon4111

Pokemon really has come a long way, I really need to get up to date on these things. It makes me feel old not knowing these new generations, but I think from what I've seen so far gen 1 is by far my favorite.

That sounds dreadfully annoying. Lol. 

Also a decent number can learn ground attacks. 

Also I caught a pidgy on pokemon go. It was on my bosses computer. 

LiquidSwords

I can't even find any Pokemon. But half he time the app can't even connect to the servers.

My gym is a pokestop (and there's a pokemon gym nearby lol) though so that's convenient.