New computer

Res

I spent about ~700 for my setup, its not top notch, its an entry level gamer, so I couldn't really see myself spending what your looking to spend plus building it yourself. Like I said just read around, find something of similar specs for a decent price and leave it open for upgrade.

my rig from 2001 can probly match up to yours you bought off the shelf. 2600 amd with 2 gb of ram and a 512 mb card, son. paid like 600 for this cruiser back in the day.

in all seriousness you're wasting your money dpa. go to school or something instead of doing all this computer horseshit. if you have a computer that can accomplish what you ask it to do I don't see a need to get one for the sake of getting one. The only reason to buy/build a new computer after like 2005 is if the one you have blew up, it can't play the games/accomplish the tasks you want it to in any reasonable timeframe, you have a long-term, reliable, deserving source of income, or you know jack shit about computers and can't upgrade what you have, in which case you shouldn't attempt to build one. If your computer you have now is slow try taking the 200 gigs of movies off and wow and all those games and put them on a 1tb external. add some ram up to the max your computer can hold (in pairs) and just clean it out in general.

I spent about ~700 for my setup, its not top notch, its an entry level gamer, so I couldn't really see myself spending what your looking to spend plus building it yourself. Like I said just read around, find something of similar specs for a decent price and leave it open for upgrade.

my rig from 2001 can probly match up to yours you bought off the shelf. 2600 amd with 2 gb of ram and a 512 mb card, son. paid like 600 for this cruiser back in the day.

is that an ME Falcon