Hi!

-Finaltank-

12 hours ago, James said:

Third went to Prison. 

Wkd is married with children now. 

How can you just say he went to prison without telling us why etc?!

How do you know all of this, James? Are you stalking people? 

There was a rumor about him going to jail for stealing a bunch of computers, or something of the sort. I can't remember how that was known. 

30 minutes ago, Dave said:

How can you just say he went to prison without telling us why etc?!

How do you know all of this, James? Are you stalking people? 

I know all. I see all. 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

There was a rumor about him going to jail for stealing a bunch of computers, or something of the sort. I can't remember how that was known. 

Hahaha amazing, what a mad scone

41 minutes ago, James said:

I know all. I see all. 

I feel bad for you, if you see all where I am concerned.  I apologise profusely for my actions on Sunday if you had to witness them!

I think Thirddegree showed up once and posted a topic years later apologizing for disappearing the way he did.  I believe he confirmed the where (Prison) but not the why.  Not sure where the computer theft came from.  Maybe someone got him to answer a pm before he disappeared again.  

On ?2?/?17?/?2017 at 0:32 AM, Muse said:

JAGEX UNBAN ME I LEAD A VERY IMPORTANT GLAN CALLED GLADZ.

Hahaha I remember that. That got me unbanned in less than an hour.

Hi everyone. Belated HBD! I didn't know the whole Thirddegree prison thing but damn! And Rafi is still a lifer I see :D 

You guys should organize a reunion gathering or something. I still know my password, now whether it works or not is a different story lol. If not a game reunion then a teamspeak reunion!

Anyone heard from N0valyfe? I never got to say bye to him even though I brought him to this game from Age of Empires.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:19 PM, -Finaltank- said:

Hi everyone. Belated HBD! I didn't know the whole Thirddegree prison thing but damn! And Rafi is still a lifer I see :D 

You guys should organize a reunion gathering or something. I still know my password, now whether it works or not is a different story lol. If not a game reunion then a teamspeak reunion!

Anyone heard from N0valyfe? I never got to say bye to him even though I brought him to this game from Age of Empires.

Haven't seen N0valyfe in many years. If I recall, last I saw him log in his account may have been compromised. I feel like he took the #1 spot on the high scores and then disappeared the next day.  His RSN no longer shows up on high scores, so may well have been hacked and then botted or sold.

On 23/02/2017 at 1:19 AM, -Finaltank- said:

14 hours ago, Rafi said:

Haven't seen N0valyfe in many years. If I recall, last I saw him log in his account may have been compromised. I feel like he took the #1 spot on the high scores and then disappeared the next day.  His RSN no longer shows up on high scores, so may well have been hacked and then botted or sold.

Aw man I remember when N0va quit he came to talk to me in game for like 2 hours guy really seemed lost.

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You're back?!

hey guys benderine here

i didn't know thirddegree got locked up that's hilarious!

what are you doing with your life tank?

erador! i remember you gave me a lot of great stock advice years ago. I didn't follow very much of it and would have a lot more money if i put more $ into your stocks than some of mine that went down loads! lol

On 3/6/2017 at 3:22 PM, Andrewski said:

hey guys benderine here

i didn't know thirddegree got locked up that's hilarious!

what are you doing with your life tank?

erador! i remember you gave me a lot of great stock advice years ago. I didn't follow very much of it and would have a lot more money if i put more $ into your stocks than some of mine that went down loads! lol

:lol:

You were working in oil right?