Hi!

-Finaltank-

On ?3?/?6?/?2017 at 6:22 PM, Andrewski said:

hey guys benderine here

i didn't know thirddegree got locked up that's hilarious!

what are you doing with your life tank?

erador! i remember you gave me a lot of great stock advice years ago. I didn't follow very much of it and would have a lot more money if i put more $ into your stocks than some of mine that went down loads! lol

Whatup!

I have moved up career wise in healthcare believe it or not. I do try my best not to let the politics and bureaucracy get to me.

Anyways outside of work I have been traveling the world with my gf. I recently bought a home with her so next step is obviously the ring (which I bought already too just waiting for our Bolivia trip where I'll propose lol!)

Gaming wise I did go into Dota after RS, then took a few years off gaming. I now play The Division on PS4. I also compete in powerlifting now haha, 99 strength IRL bruh. 

It's really interesting how everyone seemed to have progressed in their own path in life but still somehow retain a little bit of "Gladz" in them.  What's new with everyone? I'm legit curious as to what everyone is up to now!

BTW: Last time I logged in a few years ago my character still had 100+ Santa Hats. Are they still worth something? If so I don't mind dropping them for some drop party (if they still exist) lol.

Edited by -Finaltank-
6 hours ago, -Finaltank- said:

Whatup!

I have moved up career wise in healthcare believe it or not. I do try my best not to let the politics and bureaucracy get to me.

Anyways outside of work I have been traveling the world with my gf. I recently bought a home with her so next step is obviously the ring (which I bought already too just waiting for our Bolivia trip where I'll propose lol!)

!! Congratulations on all of that! <3 Happy for you. :)

17 hours ago, -Finaltank- said:

Whatup!

Gaming wise I did go into Dota after RS, then took a few years off gaming. I now play The Division on PS4. I also compete in powerlifting now haha, 99 strength IRL bruh. 

It's really interesting how everyone seemed to have progressed in their own path in life but still somehow retain a little bit of "Gladz" in them.  What's new with everyone? I'm legit curious as to what everyone is up to now!

BTW: Last time I logged in a few years ago my character still had 100+ Santa Hats. Are they still worth something? If so I don't mind dropping them for some drop party (if they still exist) lol.

Glad to hear all is well!

I went into the trades and got my Journeyman in scaffolding.

I've also spent a lot of time traveling, my job is slow in the winter so i'm usually able to take 3-4 months off a year. I've visited 21 countries so far, backpacking style!

I'm also a home owner, have the one i live in and a rental property. I'm sketched out about a housing crash possibility so i currently have my house that i live in for sale, going to make $80-100k when she goes depending what price it goes for, whoop whoop!  Any new investment tips erador?

I remember we played Dota a bunch with ai3 after RS. That was the last of gaming for me, i play silly ones on my phone but i'm not into any time consuming games anymore.

Edited by Andrewski