The most useless skill?

Tragar

3 hours ago, iSpesh said:

I'm stuck between either hunter or thieving.. Hunter doesn't seem to have a use outside of some moneymakers, and thieving... Well thieving is just aids in general.

Rip hunter = rip the wall spikes = rip overloads :(

7 minutes ago, Cadava said:

the wall spikes

Ah yes. The wall spikes. An essential herblore ingredient. :reporter:

9 hours ago, Cadava said:

Rip hunter = rip the wall spikes = rip overloads :(

That's why there is a GE ;D 

I agree with Camelman. But I'd say objectively the most useless skills are Agility and Construction. Outdated skills that are mostly useless would be Firemaking and Fletching.

With Agility and Construction both you only train for 2 levels really. 75 for Priff, 99 for Max Cape. Construction and Agility are 2007 Skills that were good back then, but fell off now. Just look how OSRS treats the skills. It gave them amazing content that kept them relevant, or at least, made them not a pain to level. There are 17 courses, the main chunk of are Rooftop courses. Agility is still slow, but not compared to what it was actually like in 2007.

Construction is just insane in OSRS. You can have a Fairy Ring + Spirit Tree combo, An Upgradable Drinking Pool (where players can restore their hitpoints, special attack energy, run energy, prayer points, and any reduced stats.), An Altar to swap between all 4 Spellbooks (Lunars, Ancients, Normal, and Arceuus), and an upgraded Portal Room. I just wanted to list a few that are actually game changing. Oh and, they have a room that you can add a special drop from Bosses to that make it a shrine to that boss. Here's the link if you're curious.

In the context of OSRS, these changes are insane. In RS3 we don't need any of those changes to Construction that OSRS has, but it's still nice to see them update an old skill that well. I think the Agility update is still amazing and we need more courses in RS3. Or a new Agility system that if you put in more effort it would reward you with more xp. Agility still needs a point in RS3. With resting and teleports literally everywhere, Agility is so worthless other than for the 3 shortcuts that people actually use.

TL;DR BabyRage about my favorite skills that are garbage :(

Edited by NaughtyLink
I forgot the link :((((

I was also going to say Agility.  Energy depletes slower, returns faster, and you can rest now.  Other than the use of shortcuts it has become a fairly obsolete skill.