Dark souls

Emeraldwpn

This is the one of the only games I've pre-ordered outside of Steam.

same. as far as i can remember, this is the only game i have pre-ordered

• 4 weeks later...

Idk why this doesn't have posts now that it's out so I guess ill start. THIS SHIT IS AMAZING. By far one of the hardest games I've played in a very very long time. Bosses are creative, the environments look amazing, and the combat is unique and challenging.

I do wish there was co-op. To my understanding, it's just with random people. I guess I'm waiting for War in the North \:

This looked amazing though.

even if it's with random people, it's still fun as fuck. I don't know about you, but the last time i checked, fuck was a pretty fun thing to do.

Edited by Emeraldwpn
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have you finished the main story, Keith?

2.5 times. Been thinking about playing again so i can bring anal anguish amongst the new Christmas players in pvp form, but i got sucked into killing floor.

How about yourself?

I'd played a little on a mate's save file but didn't know what I was doing. I only picked the game up for myself a couple of days ago. £22 for the limited edition version :reporter:

I've mainly just been wandering around trying to get a grasp of the shortcuts and things seeing as there's no map :l I think on my own version I've just gone back to the prison you start in and picked up the Peculiar Doll. Probably going to head towards Queelag next and skip the whole Gaping Dragon area.

I'd played a little on a mate's save file but didn't know what I was doing. I only picked the game up for myself a couple of days ago. £22 for the limited edition version :reporter:

I've mainly just been wandering around trying to get a grasp of the shortcuts and things seeing as there's no map :l I think on my own version I've just gone back to the prison you start in and picked up the Peculiar Doll. Probably going to head towards Queelag next and skip the whole Gaping Dragon area.

don't skip it. you get some items down in the depths, plus cut off the vagina dragon's tail.

I did as you said then bailed and went to Blighttown via New Londo Ruins. Fuck the depths.

How's your character set up Keith? (gear only)

So far I haven't found anything that betters the drake sword but I've been slowly upgrading the Uchigatana to +10 then I'll lightning +5 it when I can.

I did as you said then bailed and went to Blighttown via New Londo Ruins. Fuck the depths.

How's your character set up Keith? (gear only)

So far I haven't found anything that betters the drake sword but I've been slowly upgrading the Uchigatana to +10 then I'll lightning +5 it when I can.

I hear the Zweihander is a good one, but I don't use it. My gear is black iron helm, plate, dark hand gauntlets, and witch's dress. My weapons are the Queleaag sword, pyro hand for right hand and left hand I have crystal bow (whatever bow that is made from lord gwynever's, the dark moon, soul) and the same shield used by the soldier hollows/skeletons in the beginning area(s).

Lol. I subscribed to that guy. I've also been watching another guy who makes Dark/Demon's Souls PvP videos but I've forgotten his username. If I remember it I'll edit this post.

I got a new PC about a week ago so have been playing games on that so Dark Souls has taken the back seat for a while. Eventually I'll get round to finishing it.

My guy's just set up with basic starter gear really. Elite Knight +3, Dark sword & Grass Crest or Sunlight shield depending on whether I need to run/roll about like a loony or just stand there and tank.