What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

It's really weird but any time I have to interact with anything made of cotton. The texture or something weirds me out and I do a full body shutter followed by a "God damnit why am I like this"

• 2 weeks later...

When your already I'm a bad mood and suddenly can't hold onto anything aka butterfingers, get stuck in a door or clothes snag on something which just makes you more upset

2 hours ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

When your already I'm a bad mood and suddenly can't hold onto anything aka butterfingers, get stuck in a door or clothes snag on something which just makes you more upset

This.... all the dang time......

When you wake up thinking it is going to be a good day and within 30 minutes you know you should have stayed in bed (headache, runny nose, 4 phone calls, and still you haven't had a chance to even think about breakfast type of day).

Scape Classic

Oh Lawd hre we go...

1. Leaving the toilet seat up

2. Parking crooked or in handicap spots

3. Most important of all, Xp waste :D

13 hours ago, rdshftr said:

people that cheat on you after you already married them. 

That does not sound like a small thing. :sly:

19 hours ago, rdshftr said:

people that cheat on you after you already married them. 

5 hours ago, Sirsir said:

That does not sound like a small thing. :sly:

I would be more than just pissed off.

When I used to work in customer-service jobs, people that would come 2 minutes before closing and take forever.

Just moved in with my gf --> Always thinking I have some food or chips, just to open the cabinet/fridge to see she ate it

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 12:24 PM, Mrs Dewfus said:

Oh man, I feel this. I can be in the best mood ever, but if I snag my belt loop on a door or something I am instantly pissed off. xD

• 4 months later...

When I've been in line at the coffee shop for ten minutes and the person in front of me has to look at the menu to figure out what they want, as if they didn't already have 10 minutes to figure it out. 

Oooofta that one gets the blood boiling lol

• 2 weeks later...

- people who turn or pull into a parking lot unreasonably slow on a main road.

- when people are rude/act entitled towards any customer service or retail worker

- when people come up and ask to pet my dog while reaching their hand out simultaneously (bro my dog will bite)

- people who stand in the middle of the aisle of a supermarket, especially if they just be on that phone

- Gender norms (the amount of times being at home with my daughter has been called 'babysitting' by others)

I have more but.... Ya know :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 5:50 PM, Aerrigo said:

people who turn or pull into a parking lot unreasonably slow on a main road

This! I swear to god one of these days I'm gonna snap and ram my front end right into their tail pipe!

and no thats not a euphemism XD 

i was talking with a co worker of mine that i have been car pooling with until i can get my car situation figured out from my accident and there was a guy that pulled up next to us that had those big speakers and really trashy music playing that was making the car shake and was just all around annoying af and i ended up going on a rant with her telling her how annoying that sort of thing was and honestly how much that small little thing pisses me off more then anything 

when my family overfills the trash can to the point where i cant remove the bag to take it out for garbage night. i do a cry everytime

• 3 weeks later...