What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

When you schedule something with people, and they show up a few minutes late.  

Tiago Baenre

When family doesn’t know the telephone works both ways. And blames you always for not calling ?.

9 hours ago, X5-452 said:

When somebody doesn't answer you.

Oooh, this is a good one.  Especially if they are in person right with you, and they take their sweet ass time and ignore you, and answer you like 20 seconds later.  ?

• 1 month later...

I get pissed off at people who constantly click their pens or use erasers on pencils that dont work. There is also the people who walk super slow for no reason 

Not getting "the wave" when you do a favor for another driver while driving. 

Edited by FatalScroll
  • 2 weeks later...

When people say "Legos" instead of "Lego" as the plural. I'm sorry, do you think the name is in reference to the one single block you own and not multiple pieces?! Unlikely, sir. 

I work in IT so I hate when I am trying to help someone but they refuse to do what I ask or they say I am wrong. If I am wrong and you know better why did you call me?

• 2 weeks later...

When the vacuum doesn't pick something up it probably should, you run it over a few times and say fuck it, then pick it up with your fingers.

• 3 months later...

When you directly ask someone something and they intentionally ignore you.

I'd rather be told off than ignored because at least then I would have been acknowledged.

When truck drivers ride next to eachother on a 2-lane road at exactly the same speed

When people talk excessively about their Tesla or air-fryer

When my snack gets stuck in a vending machine

1 hour ago, Lykenlova06 said:

People purposely getting into my personal bubble and refusing to leave it no matter what I say, or how I say it.

OMG yes! I work with small children and they have no boundaries!!!