Random Suits Discussion

Sephiore

spoilers son:

yo sup too bad we have to wait 8 months for another episode. i think mike is fine he's got his degree from harvard so gg son. also mike and rachel are gonna hit it off beginning of next season and trevors gonna be cy@'d.

Ive watched a few, i know burn notice and suits were ending now i just have to watch the last few episodes, like what I see so far but meh idk, an okay show but not the greatest ever.

Edited by Doug ofGladz

What is it about?

It's about some hotshot lawyer. Some punk kid with a photographic memory (but no law degree) cons him into becoming his apprentice, then basically screws stuff up. They work on two different cases usually and both usually end up coming together in storyline by the end, at which point each others cases solve each other and everyone lives happily ever after until next week.

Honesty to me it's the best show that USA has. White Collar and Burn Notice are good but personally Suits is better.

I prefer White Collar, but Suits is very good. I appreciate that they get a solid 90%+ of the law/legal profession correct. Most "legal" shows drive me insane.

spoilers son:

yo sup too bad we have to wait 8 months for another episode. i think mike is fine he's got his degree from harvard so gg son. also mike and rachel are gonna hit it off beginning of next season and trevors gonna be cy@'d.

It takes a year for a new season of Through the Wormhole to come out. I don't pity you :kanye:

spoilers son:

It takes a year for a new season of Through the Wormhole to come out. I don't pity you :kanye:

well that's the idea. the new season starts the same time as this one. I think that's the case with every television show.

spoilers son:

well that's the idea. the new season starts the same time as this one. I think that's the case with every television show.

It sucks major ass waiting a whole year for a new Through the Wormhole season :crycry:

spoilers son:

Actually, most shows have a split season these days with at least 3-4 episodes separated by a few months from the rest.

spoilers son:

Actually, most shows have a split season these days with at least 3-4 episodes separated by a few months from the rest.

some seasons are like 22 episodes or something and air on fox or tnt or tbs where major sporting events interrupt the season. suits was 12 and airs on usa.

Honesty to me it's the best show that USA has. White Collar and Burn Notice are good but personally Suits is better.

I prefer White Collar, but Suits is very good. I appreciate that they get a solid 90%+ of the law/legal profession correct. Most "legal" shows drive me insane.

Have you watched Franklin&Bash? If so, how does it compare to Suits? (In terms of legal content)

Anyone think Louis will become a senior partner next season? Or will it be like 1stunner gl trying to get rider by doing attendance every month?

Edited by Sephioreok