Random Suits Discussion

Sephiore

read topic title really quick and thought it said 'random sluts discussion', but while my internet loaded the page i found out i was wrong.

i know that feel

Honesty to me it's the best show that USA has. White Collar and Burn Notice are good but personally Suits is better.

I prefer White Collar, but Suits is very good. I appreciate that they get a solid 90%+ of the law/legal profession correct. Most "legal" shows drive me insane.

Have you watched Franklin&Bash? If so, how does it compare to Suits? (In terms of legal content)

I've only seen a couple of episodes, so I hesitate to make a judgment. That said, from what I've seen, it is far more likely to play fast and loose with the law and the profession. Kissing a witness on the stand? Seriously? You'd be lucky if you didn't get disbarred.

Honesty to me it's the best show that USA has. White Collar and Burn Notice are good but personally Suits is better.

I prefer White Collar, but Suits is very good. I appreciate that they get a solid 90%+ of the law/legal profession correct. Most "legal" shows drive me insane.

Have you watched Franklin&Bash? If so, how does it compare to Suits? (In terms of legal content)

I've only seen a couple of episodes, so I hesitate to make a judgment. That said, from what I've seen, it is far more likely to play fast and loose with the law and the profession. Kissing a witness on the stand? Seriously? You'd be lucky if you didn't get disbarred.

Yeah I've only seen one episode myself and it seems like the show leans more towards humor.