Jump to content

Pizza toppings


CptBlueberry

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Asada said:

Scallops

I have never thought about this, but I want to try it.

 

I'm not a big pizza fan, but I guess I like chicken, jalapenos, olives, and onion.

Link to comment

So, even though my three favorite options for pizza are pretty standard and boring, I'm not terribly picky about what I put on. This is one I made awhile back using peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and bacon. The bacon was buried under the cheese. Which I made myself. I've been playing around with making my own cheese, but frankly don't like what I make nearly as much as real mozzarella so I'll likely never do that again for a pizza. 

 

A8ALE.jpg

Link to comment
22 hours ago, James said:

So, even though my three favorite options for pizza are pretty standard and boring, I'm not terribly picky about what I put on. This is one I made awhile back using peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and bacon. The bacon was buried under the cheese. Which I made myself. I've been playing around with making my own cheese, but frankly don't like what I make nearly as much as real mozzarella so I'll likely never do that again for a pizza. 

 

A8ALE.jpg

 

Mate, thin that base down to about a sixth of that thickness and you're laughing.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dan G said:

 

Mate, thin that base down to about a sixth of that thickness and you're laughing.

Not sure what you mean but I prefer a thick crust. :shrug:

 

 

Link to comment

Buffalo chicken or bbq chicken is my go to but I will always settle for three meats that must have bacon included lol

Link to comment

tumblr_inline_okwxicFcrs1qfif3n_540.png

 

Lets see how many enjoy this bad boy, or know what it is. As far as I know it's an Sweden exclusive pizza. Childhood favourite

Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

tumblr_inline_okwxicFcrs1qfif3n_540.png

 

Lets see how many enjoy this bad boy, or know what it is. As far as I know it's an Sweden exclusive pizza. Childhood favourite

Dog that looks like a dirty bar coaster. 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Pizza hut deep dish. Pepperoni,onion, olive, jalepeno, Peruvian pepper. 

 

Papajohns. Regular crust. Bbq sauce. Chicken, onion, anchovies, mushrooms.  

Link to comment
  • 4 months later...

So I happen to consider upstate New York the holy land for pizza, My person favorites are Chicken Bacon Ranch, Or a local place makes a Bacon and Garlic but it's done on a semi sweet dough, and with american cheese which on pizza is just magical.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...